Chapter 2

Percy's POV

He was claimed by Zeus during the campfire (that god just can't keep his pants on, can he???) and became the center of attraction for many of the newcomers. But the older demigods just avoided him since they'd already seen demigods of the big three, both Greek and Roman, so it wasn't anything new. Unfortunately, neither Thalia nor Jason were here (one was with the hunters and would only reach tomorrow or the next day, while Jason was with the Romans, building statues and all)

A week later, all the pranks started, stuff was found broken or missing, gardens were utterly destroyed, secrets were revealed, and everything was blamed on me. Slowly, my close friends started to pull apart from me and whenever they saw me they'd glare and give me a disgusted look. Even the seven, Thalia, Nico, and Grover—seemed distant. Grover even removed the empathy link between us, saying that he didn't want to die over my recklessness, which hurt a lot.

A few days later, my father gave me a surprise visit, shouted about how I was such a disappointment, put me down in front of everyone and stopped answering my prayers or calls. And when I went to visit my mother, wanting to talk about everything that had happened over with someone, she said that I'd bring danger to her newborn child so I couldn't come home anymore and that she'd visit whenever I wanted. She said I could tell her the place and time and she'd meet me there. As soon as I heard that, I just walked out, slamming the door as I went. I felt hurt and betrayed. My own mother, who was with me through thick and thin, wanted me gone from her life so that I'd not bring danger to her other child. I was so easily replaced by everyone and it hurts more than Styx!!!

And the final betrayal was her, Annabeth, the only person I thought I had remaining (how wrong I was). She cheated on me!!! And that too with Andrew!!! I was going to propose; I had just gotten the ring and ended up witnessing her making out with Andrew. Apparently, 'never leaving each other' meant nothing to her; Tartarus meant nothing to her... It was just me who thought that; it was always just me... I was crushed... Every single one of them had gone to his side.

It was then, while I stared at Annabeth, saying, "I love you, Andrew," while kissing him, that I decided to leave. I had nothing here, in camp, or outside. I was all on my own...

(Flashback Ends)

I wipe off my tears and jump down from the rocks. I had decided weeks ago to leave and today was the day. I was going to leave this blasted camp and hopefully never come back. Maybe I'll leave the country so I won't have to see them again. As I walk through the camp, I see many of the campers giving me dirty looks, along with my friends. Some even took stones and threw them at me but for some reason, the stones never touched me, as though they didn't want to hurt me, and would either fall to the ground before reaching me or get deflected and end up hitting the one who threw them (much to that person's surprise), which didn't make sense since they have nothing to do with water.

I reach the top of the hill and touch Thalia's tree, thinking about all the memories I'd made at camp up to this point. It was sad that the place I thought would be my haven turned out to be a living hell. Nobody will miss me; heck, they'd be glad I've disappeared...

'Loyalty will kill' that was what Athena had once said and it was only at this point that I realized how true that was. And it did, it killed me, it stabbed my heart a million times and left me out to bleed. All of them, every single one who held my loyalty tossed it away and now they'll never get it back because I will never see them again. I, Perseus Jackson, will never set foot on Camp Half-blood again...

As soon as I stepped out of the border I found myself in Olympus which was weird. Why was I here??? What did they want from me now??? Can't I even leave in peace???