Please Read

Hi,

First of all, thank you to all my readers for the views, likes and comments. But I have decided to put this book on a temporary hiatus for a year or two. 

As you have read, after the previous chapter, Gaea and Percy will be going on tours to different places. Since I've never really been anywhere outside India and a few parts of the gulf, I don't know much about other countries (places to visit, stuff to try, etc) and had planned to do a lot of research for each place but my school has become too hectic these days and these two years are very important for me so I don't have the time to do the needed research. I didn't consider this when I started the book and didn't expect school to be as hectic as it is. Even though the book will be on hiatus, I decided that whenever I have a chapter ready, I will update it.

If any of you are from places outside India, and if you are interested to make a rough draft on the place (just places to visit in the said country, stuff to do, eat, how it feels to do them, etc) and pm me, it could spare me from doing the needed research and be easier for me. I will do the necessary changes and add romantic scenes between Percy and Gaea here and there, etc (stuff like that). I will give credit for whoever has provided the draft at the start of the chapter. So if anyone is interested you could do it and pm me. It has to be a place they can reach by sea or car...

In the meantime, I will start another book, that doesn't require so much research, that is 'Reincarnation to the Past'. Just like 'Home is Where She is' and LOTE, it is a Percy Jackson betrayal story with a twist of my own ( you can most probably guess from the title). I will be starting the book  by next week, Friday or Saturday, and updating every week.

I am really sorry for having to do this and actually didn't update for the past few weeks, even though I had already prepared the previous chapter a long time back, because i hated having to do this and disappoint you all.