-1- Teldryn Sero x Reader

I glared at my friend and follower, Teldryn Sero. He tilted his head.

"What is it?" he asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You never take off that dang helmet!" I yelled. I sat down on a log, staring into the fire that Teldryn made. The stars sparkled above us, casting a beautiful light show. I rested my arm on my knee, resting my head on my hand.

"I don't want to take it off." He answered, taking a sip of his drink.

"WE'RE NOT EVEN IN SOLSTHEIM, TEL!" He gave me a groan, crossing his arms.

"Does it look like I care?"

"I CAN'T TELL BECAUSE OF YOUR HELMET!" I got up and tackled him down to the ground, trying to take off his helmet. He held onto it tightly, and unfortunately I'm weaker than him. He got up, making me get up, and shoved me harshly against a tree. 

"Stop. It." He growled. His helmet was close to my face. I couldn't steal it if I could because he was holding down my wrists. I glared, trying to shove him away, but he only got closer.

"What is wrong with you, Y/n?" He asked. I started tearing up, and Teldryn loosened his grip on one of my wrists. He wiped my tears away with his gloved thumb, then cupped my face. I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes.

"I d-don't know..I just..really want to see what you look like. I feel like our friendship is a lie seeing that I haven't even seen you at all and we've been friends for over ten years." I whimpered. Teldryn wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in a hug. I hugged back, crying softly.

"You will one day. Not now, not tomorrow, not after that,...but you will one day."

"You literally just kind of said I will never see what you look like."

"Shh...let's get some sleep." I nodded and Teldryn grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. We walked to our large tent, then let go of my hand. He went to his bed, but I stood there, staring at Teldryn. Teldryn let out a sigh, then motioned for me to come closer.

"You can sleep on my bed,...just don't get any...helmet..ideas." I nodded and laid very close next to Teldryn, and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped an arm around me, burying his face into the crook of my neck. 

~

I woke up before Teldryn. I smirked at him, then carefully got away from him and off his bed. I had no idea how he could sleep with that stupid helmet on. I gently put my hands on the helmet, attempting to lift it up, but two harsh hands wrapped around my wrists, pulling me to the bed and Teldryn pinned me down. I could feel his anger.

"I thought I said not to get any helmet ideas?" He asked harshly. 

"What's so special about that stupid helmet? Why must you wear it 24/7?!" I yelled back. Teldryn's grip tightened, making me wince.

"S-Stop..Teldryn.." I whispered. His grip tightened more. 

"S-Stop!..." He finally let go, then walked out.

"I'm going for a walk. Leave me alone." I sat up, then hugged my knees. 

~

After about an hour, Teldryn returned. He seemed calmer. He sat on my bed, seeing I was using his.

"I will show you what I look like." He said after a minute of staring at the ground.

"I don't care anymore." I grumbled sadly. Teldryn sighed and stood up, walking to me. He crawled towards me when on the bed, hovering above me slightly.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm not used to showing people what I look like." I looked away, laying down. Teldryn was now hovering above me, and he made me look at him. He took off his helmet. My eyes widened. His gorgeous face was lit by the candlelight on his bedside table.

"W-wow...." He smirked at me, making my face heat up. He held down my wrists, leaning down to my face. His mohawk shifted slightly, and Teldryn placed his lips on mine.

And that's when I realized this was allllllll a dream.

HA

Left you all on a cliff hanger...kind of...?

681 words