Chapter 2 Vestige

We return to our bewildered scene with Ryuko Pointing her Scissor blade at Satsuki on top of her tower.

Ryuko: You're going to tell me! Who's the owner of this scissor, Satsuki Kiryuin!?

(Y/N): Oh, aggressive are we?

Satsuki: You said your name was Ryuko Matoi? You're Isshin Matoi's daughter?

Ryuko: You know who my father is?

Within this moment Ryuko's suit began to launch steam. Ryuko was drenched in sweat and was breathing very heavily. She then stabbed the floor unable to move, shaking very wearily.

Ryuko: We'll have a leisurely chat another day, Satsuki Kiryuin!

She then begins to run out the school yelling. There were students running about chasing her and a man with green hair directing them. Satsuki then slams her sword hilt stopping the hordes of students.

Satsuki: Don't bother. She'll be back. Leave her be until then.

She turns around to walk away before stopping to talk to someone.

Satsuki: Inumuta.

Inumuta: Yes milady?

Satsuki: Get information on that one boy from earlier. With the way he moved and his strength seemed to be a problem for our jurisdiction.

She then begins to walk away into the bright white light. Our protagonist sits on the edge of the Class building. He then hops off and leaves through another portal.

(Y/N): This....... Will be so much fun.

Time-skip to noon.

Ryuko was riding the tram down the slums until she passed out next to some... developing boys. Who were giving her funny looks. One was about to touch her before a hand grabbed their arm.

Mataro: Eh?!

(Y/N): My, My a bit too young aren't we?

Mataro: Hey what do you think you're doing!? I'm the great lightning speed Mataro Mankanshoku!!

(Y/N): Lightning speed eh?! Well let's see if you can live to my standards of 'lightning' speed.

Mataro and his friends: Get Read-

Before he can finish his sentence (Y/N)'s entire body was covered in electricity, sparks going everywhere and growing a yellow aura. Knives in between his fingers with a yellow color and blue outlines. He then dashed in the air then next to one of Mataro's friends launching them away with much force. He then goes to another and Punches them in the gut. they were sent off into a building. (Y/N) then stands in front of Mataro.

(Y/N): I won't hurt you, Ryuko here is a friend of your sister.

Mataro: 0_0' ... R-Right! Y-You shoulda said so in the first place. I'll take her to my place to g-get her patched up.

(Y/N): I'll be carrying her, after the stunt you just pulled I don't think it is wise to do so while I'm here.

Time-skip to the Mankanshoku residence.

We see the young Ryuko in a Futon waking from passing out. She flinches her eyes before sitting up and inspecting the room. She looks at herself to see her bandaged up from the damage she took earlier.

(Y/N): You finally awake?

Ryuko turns to see (Y/N) sitting cross legged in her direction. The hood hiding his face enabling him to not be visible. Upon instinct Ryuko throws her fist at (Y/N).

Ryuko: You!

Her attack was stopped by (Y/N)'s palm.

Ryuko: Wh- What the...