Chapter 10 Buio

Ryuko had turned into her synchronization mode and Charged at Nui. The two clashing with each other's scissor blade.

Ryuko: Answer me! Why did you kill my dad?!

Ryuko then slashed her blade all over Nui trying to hit her, Sadly Nui had Blocked them all. Ryuko grew more angry the more times she attempted to strike Nui.

Ryuko: Dad said that as long as I had this scissor, I'd be sure to find the person who killed him! And her was right! It was you that was at my house that day, wasn't it?!

Nui: Yep! Right you are.

Ryuko: Why did you do it?! Why did you kill my dad?!

Nui: You know the reason why.

Ryuko: Me? Don't screw with me! I don't know the first thing about my dad!

Nui: But you're wearing it.

Ryuko: Wearing? You mean Senketsu?

Nui: Yep! Your dad meddled in things that no human should meddle in. One of those "taboo" deals.

(Y/N): No human eh?

Nui: Yep!

(Y/N) had appeared right before the two who were fighting. Nui had jumped back from the two before moving closer to Ryuko. When she did she had slid her hands on Senketsu. On instinct Senketsu jumped away.

Senketsu: What is it with this woman's hands? They're as cold as ice!

Nui: It's so silky smooth! That's 1005 Life Fiber for sure!

Ryuko: Don't dodge the questio-

(Y/N): Ryuko!

Ryuko: ?!

(Y/N): Calm down! I can tell something bad is gonna happen if you keep up with th-

Ryuko: Get real! Why the hell would I be calm when the person who killed my dad is Right in front of me!?

Nui: Gosh, you're so narrow minded. Hate and Love are two sides of the same coin. And your friend is right , you oughta calm your temper. In other words the deeper the hatred, the deeper the love.

Ryuko: Like hell it does!

Nui: Now, now. You're so lovely when you're angry, Ryuko!

(Y/N): Shit what do I do in this sort of problem.

Ryuko: Shut Up!

Senketsu: Calm yourself, Ryuko. Your blood is starting to boil. You're too worked up!

Nui: I'm just dying to see you naked!

Senketsu then started to burst with steam, he was screaming in pain.

(Y/N): Ryuko! Senketsu!

Ryuko: What the-?

Senketsu then pulled himself together and restrained himself from breaking apart. Ryuko then slammed her Scissor blade down on the arena.

Ryuko: NOW!

She then turned around and attacked from behind.

Nui: That's a Kamui for you. I guess this means that it has more than one Banshi, huh?

(Y/N): (sighs) I wouldn't want the cops coming in to see an underaged girl stripped in the middle of a fight.

Senketsu: That's right! I'm not so flimsy that I'll come undone because of something like that!