Chapter 6 Clavis

It was the next morning, (Y/N) had woken up from the rising sun. He was lying on the school wall with his arms folded behind his head. Once he was up he noticed a sign on the school grounds. He jumps off the school wall to read it.

(Y/N): "CHALLENGE TO A DUEL Attention, Ryuko Matoi, (Y/N) (L/N) of second year Class K. I will be waiting in the kendo club dojo after school.- Sanageyama." Someone wishes to challenge me and Ryuko eh?

Ryuko: Seems like it.

(Y/N) then turns around to see Ryuko behind him with a serious look.

Ryuko: It's gonna be a pain in the ass. But if one of the elite four wishes to fight. Then a fight they're gonna get.

(Y/N):*smiles* Yeah, Let's just hope things go our way.

Ryuko: Right!

Time-skip to the sports Gym

Within the sports Gym all the lights were off except for a few spotlights above Sanageyama. Waiting patiently for the two to arrive. Students were surrounding him, even the teachers were watching. And by that it was just Aikuro. The elite four were also watching from higher up getting first class privileges. However Satsuki was not present to this arrangement.

Sanageyama: You've come.

Suddenly a group of students moved out of the way, showing Ryuko and (Y/N)

Ryuko: I was called out by name from one of the Elite four. I couldn't run away from that, could I?

Sanageyama: I like your spirit! Let's get right to i-

(Y/N): Alright you two, have fun with your cat fight. Call me if I'm needed.

(Y/N) then walks off into the crowd leaving both Sanageyama dumbfounded. Ryuko was just dumbfounded.

Sanageyama: You're not gonna fight?

(Y/N): It seems you two want to get things settled first, so I'll let you enjoy your little bout.

Sanageyama: Fine.

The two then return their attention to one another. Sparks begin to form on Sangayema's uniform to reveal....

Sangeyama: Three-Star Goku Uniform: Blade Regalia! It's not just the Kamui that can transform

(Y/N): (whistles) Impressive. Still can't be Xehanort's armor. It is scary when he changes the terrain.

Ryuko then pulls the pin from her glove to activate her Kamui.

Ryuko: Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!

Ryuko tries to strike first only to miss with Sanageyama appearing right behind her. Ryuko notices this, she turns around and continues to slash her blade, only to miss over and over.