Chapter 1

A/N: So this is the first FanFiction that I wrote and completed but it's on paper and I'm slowly adding it to Wattpad so I hope everyone likes it please no mean comments if you don't like it don't read it. Please vote..

My name is Barry Allen A.K.A. The Flash but we will get to that later.

That's me eleven years old running I'm always running this time I wasn't fast enough Tony and his friends where beating me up cause he was picking on some kid and I told him to stop.

I get home my mom asks what happened I tell her as she is addressing my wounds dad gets home Barry got into a fight and won at a boy oh and don't do it again later that night I see the water in my fish tank float up and I hear nose downstairs.

I get out of bed and go downstairs an see red and yellow lighting around my mom I yell and she says stay back the man in the yellow lighting stabs my mom in the heart and she falls the man in red takes me out of the house and down the road a few blocks an then he's gone by the time I get home the cops are taking my dad out in handcuffs before the putting him in the back of cop car I yell dad and he says Barry don't go inside I go inside and see my mom as I yell mom Joe West grabs me as they cover my mom up I now live with Joe and his daughter Iris Iris is my best friend she is the only one that believes me about the man in yellow killing my mom We are about to get out of school for the summer.

~Time Jump~

The summer before high school I've been dealing with bully's since I was eleven years old but it got worse when my dad was convicted of my mom's murder the worst one is Tony Woodward Iris has my back I'm tried of fighting she sees that plus I tell her everything she is my best friend Iris and I get home Joe is still at work.

Iris says Barry can we talk? Sure Barry says what's wrong with you Barry? What do you mean he asks Iris? You know what I mean Barry you don't fight back anymore what's the point Barry states? BARRY!! Iris says look Barr I love you your my best friend and this is hard for me to say she says but maybe you should call your aunt and uncle in Ohio and see if you can live with them for your high school years.

What Barry asks this way you get out of Central City go somewhere no one knows what happened to you Iris tells him Barry was thinking about it but what about Joe? I don't want to hurt him he would want you to go and be happy Iris says we can talk to him about it over dinner and with that she goes into the kitchen to make dinner as Barry says your making dinner Joe's going to know something is up as he laughs Iris sticks her tongue out at him at him.

Joe walks in Barry, Iris I'm home ok dad Iris says dinner is almost ready oh the two of you making dinner? What's going on? Joe asks Iris and I where talking and I was thinking about living with my aunt and uncle on my mom's side for my high school years Barry tells him.

Joe asks is this really what you want son? Yeah it is I'm tried of the bullying and leaving Central City might do me some good you know I love you Joe and your like my dad and if you want me to stay I will Barry tells Joe. Barry I just want you to be happy son you know this will always be your home Joe tells him I know Barry reply's as he hugs him.

Barry calls his aunt and uncle they pick up the phone on the third ring Smythe residents. Hey Aunt Grace it's me Barry oh hey Barry is uncle Will around? Yeah can I talk to the both of you one second sweetie says Grace. His Aunt Grace was back on the phone with his uncle Will who says hello Barry how are you doing? Good I'm just calling to see if I can come live with you and Aunt Grace for my high school years? Barry asks what happened with Joe? Nothing I just want a change from Central City somewhere no one knows what happened besides family.

Grace and Will look at each other then said if Joe doesn't mind then we would love to have you here buddy says Will as well as Grace as they ask can we talk to Joe? They ask Barry gives the phone to Joe and he starts talking to Will as he dose this Joe tells him how Barry has been dealing with the bully's and how he feels it will be good for Barry to get out of Central City and go somewhere no one knows him Joe then gives the phone back to Barry as his uncle Will says we will get the plane ticket and you can come down in August so we can get you in school as Barry says ok thanks uncle Will Love ya bye then they hang up.

Barry looks at Joe and Iris as he says are you two sure you'll are ok with this? Joe and Iris look at each other then at Barry yes son Joe says as he hugs him and kisses his forehead as he says I want you to be happy Iris hits him in the arm he asks Joe if he can go see his dad tomorrow so he can let him know what's going on Joe says yes now to bed both of you it's late they both say good night to Joe then head up to bed.

The next day Joe takes Barry to see his dad as he sits down and waits for his dad he's a little nervous hi dad Barry says hi slugger his dad calls him as he says what brings you by son? Barry looks like he's about to cry as he says I talked to Aunt Grace and Uncle Will and I'm going to go live with them for high school please don't be mad he says as he has tears in his eyes Henry says I'm not mad slugger as he then says that's great Barr before Henry can say anything else Barry says but I won't go if you don't want me too I know your innocent I will try to find a way to get you out dad Henry says Barry look at me I want you to stop worrying about me and take care of yourself Barry that's all that matters is that you know I'm innocent and for you to live your life it's what your mom would want and I'm fine son now go live your life ok dad I love you and I'm proud to be your son as Henry is holding back tears he says I love you to slugger.

It's the last week of July and Barry is packed and ready for his trip Iris, Joe and Barry have been spending a lot of time together and doing fun family things before his trip.