Chapter 3

In the kitchen he asks his Aunt how do you do it? Do what Grace asks him? Deal with losing your sister/my mom it still hurts every minute of everyday oh sweetie it's hard I think that you talk about it and with time it gets easier you also try to remember the good times as well as the bad.

They are done cleaning up the kitchen when his cell phone rings he knows who it's Iris his best friend he leaves the kitchen as he answers the phone as he says hey Iris I was just about to call you we just got done cleaning up from dinner as he asks how was your day? As she answers it was good just missing my best friend I know I miss you as well but we both start high school in a week also they asked me if they could adopt me really what did you say Iris asks? I asked them if I could think about it Cause I asked them if I could change my name why she asks him? Barry is about to explain to Iris why he wants to change his name before he can say anything she says I get it bear cause anyone with a computer can find out about that night and you moved to Lima to get away from that and start new Iris states.

Barry says wow I should have known you would get it of course bear I say go for it what will you change your name to Iris asks? Barry says Sebastian Bartholomew Allen Smythe she says do it Bass you deserve to be happy as he says but once I'm done with high school I will go back to being Barry Allen again.

As Iris waits it hits Barry that she called him Bass as she laughs as she says yeah just trying it out I like it it's very nice she tells him ok cool Barry says so I'm going through with it just don't tell Joe Iris agreed I'm gonna go tell them so I will talk to you later they both say love ya then hung up Barry goes downstairs and finds his Aunt and Uncle talking as says I can comeback later they both it's fine what's up bear? He tells them that he wants them to adopt him and I want to change my name what do we have to do? Well first we get the papers and then I have to call Iron Heights and go see your dad so he can sign the papers Barry asks can I go with you? And be able to see him and tell him myself sure will says.

Grace asks what about school? Can I start after all this is done? Yes they both say Grace says do you remember your uncle Hiram? Barry thinks and says that he remembers his mom talking about him and how most of the family disowned him she never said why though she just told me that when I was older she would tell me but she wanted me to except everyone for who they are and not what the rest of the world thinks of them.

Grace is in tears after hearing him say that Barry feels bad I didn't mean to make you cry Aunt Grace she says no sweetie you're fine you just remind me so much of her she always seen the good in people and everything you have been through you still see that like she did don't lose that part of yourself she tells Barry as she hugs him then kisses his forehead he hugs her she hugs back then she tells him that the rest of the family except her and your mom and one of our uncles didn't disown him after he came out to the family Barry doesn't understand why they would do that cause you can't help who you love or who you are he keeps that to himself as Grace says that she has been talking to him and his husband and that he has a cousin who will be going to McKinley high school and the Berry's would love to meet you and your cousin is excited to meet you I told her I would talk to you about it he says that he would like to meet them if they could meet after all of this but you can tell them about all this stuff cause I don't want to lie to family Grace starts crying again cause what he told her she hugs him again and says she will set it all up as Will says well tomorrow we're get everything started Barry says ok as he hugs both of them then goes upstairs to his room and goes to bed.

Barry wakes up and his uncle Will say that they can go see his dad today and get everything started Barry hugs his uncle as he thinks him then Barry asks his uncle I thought it would take longer than this? Will say usually does but I know some powerful people so it was easy as he smiles at him.

Will tells him his and Jack's Law Firm Smythe and Anderson have made so many friends and one of my friends is the District attorney of Central City and she was also my best study buddies and she made the arrangement for us to see your father today at Iron Heights Prison Barry is about to ask how they are getting there when his uncle says Karen needs to go to Central City so she's taking us with her so go get dressed we leave at ten o'clock this morning with that Barry runs to his room to get ready as he hopes his dad won't be mad about any of this he's also downstairs in a flash they get into the car and head to the airport Barry is so excited he gets to see his dad and it's his first time being on a private jet as he's also worried he is going to let his dad down cause of all of this once they land at the Central City airport there is a limousine waiting for them once they get in his uncle will picks up the phone as he tells the driver we are headed to Iron Heights Prison please.

It takes half an hour to get to the prison once they get there they get out and go though the gates Will goes and talks to the Guard as he says I'm here to see my client Henry Allen as the guard says follow me Will calls Barry as the guard is about to say something Will says this is his son and he's with me so the guard takes them to the room where they will talk to Henry.

Henry is told your lawyer is here he looks confused as he didn't know his lawyer was coming to see him today once he's in the room he sees Barry and Will sitting in the chairs across from the one he was going to be sitting at once he gets into the room Barry gets out of his chair and runs up and hugs his dad once he's done Henry asks Barry what are you doing here and with Will? Hello Henry as Will waves at him as Barry sits back down in his chair.