Chapter 2

August first Joe and Iris are at the airport with Barry he tells Joe and Iris no crying and that he will come visit for Christmas Iris says you better call me and text me and video chat every day I will as Barry says who else am I going to talk to about everything you're my best friend that will never change Iris starts tearing up as Barr says hey no crying as he hears his plane being called to be boarding soon he hugs Joe as he says thank you for everything I love you awe bear I love you to son take care of yourself and call everyday I will he says he turns to his best friend as he says take care of him and yourself I will Iris says as she tells him I love you and call when you get there as she's hugging him with tears in her eyes.

Barry turns and boards the plane with tears in his eyes too as soon as he knows they can't see him the tears start to falling Barry is scared all he's known he's leaving behind but he's excited to be somewhere he can start a new when Barry's plane lands at Lima Ohio Airport Barry was so excited to be off the plane!! He called Iris as soon as he was off the plane Iris answers with hey Bear how was your flight? As he tells her he's happy to be on the ground and it was awesome and terrifying at the same time as she laughs then says tell me everything he was about to tell her when he sees his aunt Grace with a sign that said Barry he told Iris he would call her back as his aunt was there then they hang up.

Aunt Grace he says as he hugs her she says wow you got tall as she hugs him back she then says let's get your luggage and then we can get some food before we go home sounds good Barry says once they get his luggage she calls the driver as she says they are walking out once in the car she asks so where would you like to eat dear? He asks do you have Big Belly Burger here? Yes we do as she tells the driver where to go.

They eat at the restaurant as they catch up he thanked her for the food and for letting him live with them Grace says you're uncle and I are excited for to have you here sweetie we have your room ready and set up for you and if you want you can repaint it if you would like but I called Iris and she told me you're favorite color is red he hugs her before they get in the car again then they get in the car and head to the mansion once inside the car Barry says aunt Grace you didn't have to do that I would have been happy with any room she says no it's going to be your home and I we wanted you to feel at home and be happy and I wanted it to feel like a normal fifth teen year olds room cause even after high school it will still be your home Sweetie.

Once they pull up to the gate Barry looks at the house as he says wow this is your house she says yes it's also your home too once they get inside Grace takes him to his room as he says thank you aunt Grace I love it she shows him his huge walk in closet with new clothes and a whole bunch of new shoes as she says they also told me your sizes so everything should fit you if not we can always take it back she then shows him his bathroom that's actually in his bedroom and it's huge as well he's in awe as she shows him where the towels are he says this is as big as Joe's house she says I'll let you get settled in as she leaves his room he uses his new computer to video chat with Iris as he shows her his room and closet and his own bedroom as Iris says I'm so jealous of you that room is huge he tells her thank you for telling them my favorite color and everything else and let Joe know I say thank you as well.

Then they spend hours talking and catching up with each other till his aunt calls up to him and tells him dinner is about done he says ok and then tells Iris bye and I love you and tell joe for me also he then walks downstairs as she says you're uncle is on his way home and we have a lot to talk about he says ok as he's heading downstairs Barry got nervous about what they had to talk about he helped set the table once he was done his uncle Will walks in as he says hello Barry how was your trip? Barry says hello and tells him about his trip as he's asked how do you like your room? I love it I can't believe it's so huge he tells his uncle as Barry asks how was work? Long and glad it's over for the day I'm gonna go wash up be right back he says then leaves the room.

They sit down for dinner as they eat they are talking as Will says school starts next week are you excited? I'm excited and nervous about starting a new school where nobody knows me he tells them Grace says that's normal sweetie before they say anything else Barry says I was wondering if you could help me change my name? Will says I can help you with that but can I ask why? As he looks at him Barry says that anyone who can use or work a computer can find out about what happened when I was eleven and part of coming here was to start fresh as he looks down at his plate.

Will says I can help you with that before school starts have you given any thought to your new name? He says yes Sebastian Bartholomew Henry Allen Smythe of course the only you guys will know my whole name and at school I'll just go by Sebastian Smythe as he says if you don't mind me having your last name that is both Grace and Will says they love that you want to have our last name as they then say we have been talking and if you would like we would like to adopt you.

Barry hadn't thought about that part as he says can I think about it? Of course sweetie Barry asks if she needs help clearing the table as Grace says I would love to have some help with that as Will says I will be in my office getting the paperwork ready so we can change your name as he goes to his office as Barry helps Grace clear and clean the dishes up as they go into the kitchen.