Chapter 6

Sebastian goes inside and sees that it's packed he gets in line to place his order once he gets up to the barista and places his orders as she says no problem I'll be right back with your coffee as she winks at him then gives him his orders and some free brownies as she says I throw in the brownies for you cutie as he pays and thanks her then takes the orders and looks for a table meanwhile Rachel's friends are at a table talking Sam asks Blaine if he knew Rachel had a cousin? Blaine says no as Sam starts talking again Blaine is looking at the door to see if he sees Rachel when Blaine sees someone he thought he would never see again Blaine walks away from the table leaving Sam.

Blaine thinks about calling out his name but doesn't just in case it's not him as he walks closer he's 100% sure it's him he can't forget him Barry he asks? Barry looks up and sees his friend Blaine as Blaine says I knew it was you he then hugs Barry Blaine then asks Barry what are you doing here? Before Barry can say anything Sam walks up to Blaine as he says dude what the hell you left me there oh I'm sorry Sam.

Blaine says remember the kid Barry I told you about? Sam says how can I not you never shut then Blaine kicks Sam Ow dude what the Blaine points his head in Barr's diction Sam looks and said ohh as Sam says so your the famous Barry? As Rachel walks in as Sam said that Rachel says this is my cousin Sebastian Smythe and for the first time since this all started Barry/Sebastian asks can we go somewhere less crowded? The three of them look at the coffee shop Rachel says let's go seat in my car as Sam as Barry/Sebastian gives Rachel her coffee as she thinks him.

Rachel,Sam,Blaine and Sebastian go to her car and get in as Rachel says someone please talk Barry/ Sebastian says yes I'm Barry!! Sebastian Rachel yells at him Sam looks confused can someone please tell me what the hell is going on? Blaine looks at Barry ok I'll start says Barry/Sebastian everyone is looking at Barry as he says to Blaine how are you? I'm fine afterwards it gets quite again so Rachel decides to ask Blaine how he knows Barry? As Blaine starts telling them his story.

~Flashback~

Blaine, Barry and Iris are eleven years old Blaine is walking home from school when he hears hey little fag boy Blaine keeps walking when some kids block his path and behind him is his bully from school Tony Woodward as he says so you like boy's so you must be loving this go away Tony Blaine tells him Tony says but if I go home we won't have any fun Tony states Barry and Iris are walking home when they see Tony and his friends bullying some kid.

Barry says hey Tony leave him alone Tony says to his friends look guys his boyfriend came to save him before he turns to see that the other kid is Barry as Tony turns around to see that it's Barry and says Allen should have known you're gay Barry turns and runs Tony says to his friends forget him let's get Allen so they all run after Barry as Iris goes to Blaine's and says let's get you home Blaine looks at her as he says what about the other kid? He would want me to make sure you get home safe as he looks at her as he asks why? As he says you and your friend don't even know me Iris looks at him and says that's Barry Allen for you making sure other's are ok before he thinks about his self.

My name is Blaine Anderson as he looks at the girl I'm Iris West and the other kid is Barry Allen you can meet him later Iris says.

~End Of Flashback!!!~

When Blaine is done talking Rachel and Sam just have a blank look on their faces Blaine looks at Barry who is smiling trying to to hold back tears Blaine forgot till that moment what had happened to Barry that same night oh Barry I'm sorry no it's fine Barry tells him same old Barry still caring about others before his self Blaine says as he hugs him.

Blaine asks so who is Sebastian? Me Barry says I moved in with my aunt and uncle and changed my name so I can have a normal high school life he states Rachel just remember about Sam and was about to say something when Sam said I won't say anything to anyone about the Barry/Sebastian thing mostly cause I'm still not sure what's going on as Barry says thank you anyway as Blaine asks so Sebby are you coming with us to the school Saturday? Yes Sebastian says Rachel tells them they should meet at the Lima Bean and go from there everyone agrees.

Rachel tells Sam we should let the two of them catch up Sam says Blaine is my ride plus I'm staying at his house tonight Sebastian says that he'll see if both of them can stay the night with him Blaine and Rachel looks at Sam as he says ok but we should hangout so they can catch up Rachel gets excited before they go their own way Sebastian texts his aunt.

Barry: Aunt Grace is it ok if Blaine and Sam can stay the night?

Aunt Grace: yes they can and I'll make up the guest rooms for them.

Barry: ok thank you.

Sebastian and Blaine get out of Rachel's car and they go back into the Lima Bean as Blaine says he'll get the coffees for them while Sebastian goes to the restroom where he calls Iris cause he needs to talk to her about this.

Iris answers her phone hey bear what's up? As he says that he ran into Blaine Anderson he tells her she says wow the Blaine that you had a crush on since you saved him from Tony and every other time you seen him and every time we hangout with him she says as she laughs as he says what no I didn't as she says Bartholomew Allen it was obvious to everyone but Blaine she then says ask him out as Barry says like on a date? Yes she tells him but how do I know that he still likes me? She says why would he not his crush was just as big yours was Sebastian says I'll give it some time and see how it goes that a good idea she tells him as he says I should get back out there before he comes looking for me as they say ok bye.

Bass leaves the restroom to find Blaine who is talking to some girl who is setting with Blaine hey killer as he says there was a line in the restroom as he sits next to him oh ok Blaine says with a smile oh I'm sorry Blaine I didn't know you were on a date Mercedes says as Sebastian thinks to himself how he likes the sound of them being on a date he then says it's not a date as he then says hello I'm Sebastian Smythe I'm new in town oh I'm Mercedes Jones nice to meet you like wise Sebastian's cell phone rings he answers.

~Phone Call~
Hello aunt Grace what's up? One of my clients called and wants me to go to her house in Sterling City so I won't be home till tomorrow will you three boys be ok? We will be fine aunt grace ok sweetie bye. End call.