Chapter 4

Barry looks at his dad as he says dad I want to talk to you his dad looks at him as he says slugger you can always talk to me about anything Son this helps relieve the tension he didn't realize was building up inside of him as he says remember when you wanted me to change my name and I said no Barry states.

Yes Barr his dad agrees as he says well I moved to Lima Ohio and I asked uncle Will if he could help me change my name so I really have a new start and so I can hopefully get though high school in a new state as he looks down as he feels he's let his dad down as he quickly adds it's not that I'm not proud to be your son cause I'm so proud to be you're son but if I can change my name no one will know or find out and bully me.

Henry looks at his son as he says slugger I'm not mad at you and I know you're proud to be my son as he says Joe has told me how brave you have been since all of this has happened and he told me about that Woodward kid and everything else that you've been through and I'm happy that Grace and Will let you live with them as he hugs his son then kisses his forehead then he looks at will as he says thank you and let Grace know how grateful I am that the two of you are looking after my son Henry says as he shakes his hand.

Barry I'm not upset about you wanting to change your name as he says what will you change it to? Barry looks at him then says I've been thinking about it and I want to change it to Sebastian Bartholomew Henry Allen Smythe of course most people will only know me by Sebastian Smythe as his dad looks at him as he says I love it and you have my blessing as he hears this Barry hugs his dad as he says I love you and thank you for understanding as Will says Grace and I would love to adopt Barry but we want to make you feel bad and if you don't want us to adopt Barr we won't but we will still look after and care for him as he was our own son.

Henry looks at Barry who is sitting there as he then looks back at Will as he tells him I want what's best for my son so I will sign the papers with one condition make sure he can come back and visit the West's as they are his family also as Will looks at him as he says of course Henry we would never keep Barry away from the West's also I don't want him to come see me anymore cause I want him to have a normal life and I feel like him coming to see me will take away from that Barry looks at his dad as he says no I want to see you again as Henry says Barry it's for the best! Will agreed even though he sees how hurt Barry is about all of this.

Will gets pulls the papers from his brief case as he shows Henry where to sign once they are done and everything is signed as he says we will take care of Barry as he shakes his hand as he says give my love to Grace for me as he hugs Barry as he says I love you slugger as Barry is holding tightly as he says I love you to dad and thank you So much for everything dad as Henry says take care of yourself as he says and I love you so much as he says you're mother would be so proud of you and afterwards they leave the room.

When they get into the limo Barry let's it all out as he cry's Will hugs Barry as he says it's for the best at this moment then tells him that he has to get back to Lima as he says the limo will take him back to the airport and then the limo will take you to pick up Iris and then it will take you guys anywhere you want to go and you when you're done the jet will be waiting to being you home they get to the airport as Will says oh and your going to need this so whatever you do you're have money as he takes out his wallet and gives Barr a black Credit card with his name on it as Barry looks at him as tells him I can't take the card it's to much as his uncle looks at him as he says nonsense you need new clothes and money for them and anything else you need and after what you went through you can use a day of fun with Iris and with that Will leaves and gets on the jet.

The limo driver calls back to him as he asks where to as Barry gives him the West's address as he says yes sir Mr.Smythe once they get there Iris is waiting for him once the car stops and the limo driver gets out and opens the back door as Iris gets in once the door is shut he gets back in and rolls down the window as he asks where to now Mr. Smythe Barry says please call me Sebastian and what's your name? Justin sir as he says well Justin to Central City mall please as he says right away mr. I mean Sebastian as they drive away and on to the mall.

Once at the mall they go shopping for school clothes at the gap as they also hit rue21 after they were done they went to the movies and then out to dinner and Barry pays for everything as Iris says you know that you didn't have to pay for everything I wanted as he says Iris you're my best friend and I have this as he shows her his black card as they talk Iris asks so where are you gonna go to school at? Barry looks at her as he says I'm going to go to McKinley High School with my cousin as she says you have a cousin as before she can ask he says yes I didn't even know about her and I haven't met her yet as he then says I'm going to change my name so I'll she says oh so what's your new name going to be? Sebastian Smythe as she says I love it but how would it work when you come back home to Central City after high school? As he says It will stay the same I'll just go back to being called Barry as I've decided to change my name to Bartholomew Sebastian Henry Allen Smythe so in Lima it will be Sebastian Smythe as she says oh ok
they leave the mall.