-2- Teldryn Sero x Reader

I stared at the floor super confused.

"What is it-" Teldryn started.

"Shh." I said. I clutched my head, digging my fingers through my hair. I was sweating.

"Are you okay?"

"SHHH. D-did you take...o-off..yo-your h-helmet..." I was shaking. Teldryn frowned, putting his bare hand on my forehead.

"You have a fever, Y/n. You need to rest." I shoved Teldryn's hand away.

"Why do you not ever take off that dang helmet?" Teldryn seemed a little confused by the sudden question.

"Yeah, like I said, you need sleep." He gently pushed me down, pulling the blankets only half way up.

"I don't need sleep. I need answers!" Teldryn cast a spell on me that made me yawn, "Or...maybe...sleep does...sound good..." He adjusted the blankets like a mother, smiling and humming a lullaby.

"That's right. Rest...You'll be better in the morning." I fell asleep, hearing the calming hum from Teldryn.

~

When I woke up, Teldryn was sitting beside me, cooling me with a frost spell.

"That feels good." I told him. He smiled beneath his helmet, continuing to cool me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Better. But I still need answers." Teldryn was confused.

"What did you mean by, 'did you take off your helmet'?" 

"I must have...had a dream that you...uh....well,...we..were arguing because of your helmet... and...uh... you kissed me..." Teldryn seemed to freeze up.

"I..kissed you?" I blushed.

"Yes...on your bed...um....." I looked down, too embarrassed to face my friend. Teldryn gently placed his thumb on my chin, lifting my face so I could look at him.

"Can I ask you something, Y/n?" I gazed to the side of Teldryn, nodding a little.

"Did you enjoy the kiss?" The question surprised me, making me gaze into Teldryn's goggled eyes.

"I-I..um.... Yes,...I suppose...I did...?" Teldryn smiled at me, taking off his helmet. He looked exactly like he did in my dream. He ran a hand through his mohawk, messing it up more. He gazed down at me, seeing my amused face.

"You look exactly like you did in my dream." I told him. 

"Oh, so I did take off my helmet, after all?" I nodded, trying to hold back the blush that was threatening to take over. Teldryn took off his armor, revealing a tight t-shirt that hugged him and black shorts. He wrapped his arms around me, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and clung onto him tightly.

"We're going for a walk." I played with his mohawk, earning a little chuckle from Teldryn.

Teldryn walked around a forested area. I moved to his back, enjoying a piggyback ride. I rested my head on Teldryn's shoulder, nuzzling his neck every now and then. His grip on me tightened, and we stopped at a tall, giant tree. Teldryn set me down carefully, and he sat next to me. I leaned on him, smiling a little. Teldryn wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. He was smiling. Actually smiling. I blushed and went closer, making him back up more against the tree. I stared at his red eyes, then glanced down at his lips. He hesitated before placing his lips on mine for a split second. I smirked and kissed him softly. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I leaned on his chest, tilting my head slightly. I dug my fingers through his messed up mohawk, deepening the kiss. He smiled and pulled away.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream?" Teldryn asked, a smirk tugging at his lips. I smirked at him, pulling him to me and kissing him once more. He chuckled a little and kissed back. He moved and pinned me to the tree, smiling. He pulled back again, grinning.

"I love you." He whispered. I smiled happily.

"Wait,..you're being serious?" He nuzzled into my neck.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I felt him bite my neck softly, making me shudder.

"Well, you always are sarcastic..which is a reason why I am completely in love with you.. There are other reasons." 

"Tell me."

"You're attractive as heck, your voice is freaking...I just can't even explain it. Your hair...oh gosh, your hair. I love it. Your gentle, yet, harsh touch. Your battle cries when fighting enemies with me...I love it all." I felt limp.

"Heh, those are all true."

What did I do in that moment..?

I melted into his arms. And what did he do..?

He picked me up and adjusted me so I was laying on his lap, laying back against the tree, and we both fell asleep.

729 words