Editor's Note

I'm not dead! I dunno if anyone's still here or not, but here I am! I know it's a bit of a shock to just see a whole book out of the blue, but what can I say, I like surprises. The reason for my absence and lack of completed stories is complicated and long, but it boils down to two things: personal life, and lack of interest. I've had a lot of things on my plate lately that I've needed to focus on, and I just found myself wanting to write less and less. Eventually, my life just came to a sort of boiling point, and it's safe to say I boiled over. When I was done, I sat down at my computer and started writing this. It's based off of a story that I've had in my mind since I was a little kid, and while it may have changed and evolved since then, so have I, so it's appropriate. I feel like I needed this, like I wanted to reset things and go back to the way things were. Writing has always been an escape for me, like falling into a hole that I never want to come out of. And I hope that's what reading this for you is like. A form of escapism to get away from your life. Because I think we all need to do that sometimes. Cause if we don't, we'll all go crazy. Now, I do have some more stories coming down the pipeline, and who knows, maybe I'll go back and revisit some of my other ones, complete them, give them the ending they deserve. Here's hoping. Until then, see you next time.

-M