Chapter 3

"What? What's the problem Zero?" Mag anxiously asked.

"I can't speak to you guys when I'm invisible. Remember I go to that separate realm." Zero responded. Everyone visibly relaxed, "That's alright, just be careful when and where you talk to us. We don't need any more Blackwatch here than there already is." Diatrus said.

"Okay well, I can see the first checkpoint now, I'll talk to you guys in a second." Then the radio crackled and the mysterious sounds returned.

"Why does it play this weird noise every time?" Diatrus asked

"No clue."

"Maybe it's because he is tapping into another realm, that would explain why he can't interact with objects while invisible." Nano suggested.

"That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Jax shook his head.

"Hello?" Zero called.

"We're here." Diatrus responded.

"Well I see the base, What specifically am I looking for?" Zero asked.

"Look for a computer or terminal where you can see where they store the guns. Also find a ship we can use to fly them out." Jax said.

"This isn't going to work, how are going to get the guns out of there? We can't steal a Blackwatch ship!" Diatrus said.

"Don't worry Diatrus I've got a plan." Jax reassured, but his friend had his doubts.

The group sat by the radio for another few minutes, then Zeros voice came through, but this time he was whispering.

"Okay, so I couldn't access any terminals so I had to eavesdrop. The weapons are leaving tonight on a lone cargo ship."

"Alright!" Diatrus happily said. Everyone cheered up a bit from this news, the plan didn't seem so impossible anymore.

"Also the shipment is classified as a tier one operation, that's the lowest tier! There won't be any inspection or security or anything. It sounds to good to be true if you ask me." Zero continued.

"That's strange, I've never seen a weapons shipment listed as tier one. That is incredibly lucky." Nano said.

"We're going to need uniforms, that way we can sneak into the base." Jax said.

"This base is not very active, they'll be able to tell you guys apart easily." Diatrus again resumed his doubtfulness.

"Wait guys, tonight a massive training exercise is taking place, two entire platoons of brand new recruits are coming." Zero brought the good news with a slight cheerfulness.

Diatrus' eyes grew wide, "This is perfect, this training exercise only happens once a year, all the new faces will help us blend in." 

"Once a year?" Mag questioned.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?" Diatrus asked her.

"I just think it's odd that the one night we need to sneak into the base, this incredibly rare event happens. Is anyone else feeling like this plan sounds too good to be true."

The room was silent as everyone wondered if the intel they where getting was correct. Nano broke the silence by changing the subject.

"But how are we going to get uniforms?" 

Diatrus responded quickly," The night the recruits arrive they always hit the town, most stick to the rich areas right outside the base but some like to venture to the poorer areas for the cheaper stuff."