ALONE - part 6

It was finally friday. I woke up and jumped out of bed.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I picked up the box of Froot Loops and poured some in a bowl while i looked through instagram.

I sat down at the empty table and ate my cereal. My parents were never home at this time. My dad would always be out working and my mom would usually be at a hotel with another man.

I was about done with my breakfast when i heard a knock at the door.

'That must be jah.'  I thought.

I got up and walked over to the door. When i opened it, i saw Jahseh standing on my porch wearing shorts with no shirt.

"You ready?" he asked.

I smiled. "Not yet," i answered.

"Well hurry, you got 10 minutes." he said smiling.

I rushed upstairs laughing quietly. I walked into my room and opened my closet. I didn't have many things to wear to the beach so i put on my only swimsuit which was a black and blue 2 piece.

I grabbed some black shorts and a checkered t-shirt and pulled them over my swimsuit.

I didn't have any shoes to wear to the beach since i only wore sneakers, so i put on my Vans and went downstairs.

Jah looked at me and smiled.

"How do i look?" i said sarcastically while jokingly posing like an awkward model.

He laughed. "You look great," he said, little bursts of laughter escaping his lips.

"You look amazing as always too." i said.

He smiled, "thanks."

We stood there silently for a few minutes until i broke the silence.

"Let's go to the beach!" i said laughing.

He smiled and we walked out the door  and headed towards his mom's house.
______________________________               

~at cleo's house~

When we got there, Jahseh walked directly over to the garage. He opened the huge white garage door and stepped inside.

There was 2 cars parked in the garage and in one corner stood the shiny black motorcycle.

We walked over to it and started to walk it out of the garage. I got on it and turned it on.

"Are you sure you know how to ride this thing?" he asked.

"Of course i do!" i said laughing. "Trust me."

He nodded and got on behind me.

"Which way is the beach again.." i asked.

He laughed. "That way." he said pointing straight ahead.

I started driving and we rode in silence for he rest of the way. Nothing but the sound of the motorcycle roaring.