Chapter 15

Attention!! Mature Content.

_______________________

•Demi's POV•

After the dinner, Neymar and I watched a movie in the living room. We brought a blanket with us, just for cuteness you see. The movie is great, don't get me wrong but I do love watching him watch the movie more than watching the actual thing. And as if he read my mind, "What are you staring at Lovato?" He smirked. I half smiled and sarcastically noted "nothing." He smiled back and gave me a small peck on the lips making me crave for more. Without even giving it a second thought I moved the blanket and sat on top of his legs crashing my lips into his. I slipped my hand through his hair holding onto it while he secured me with one arm around my back. Neymar bit my lip asking for entrance and I gladly accepted letting our tongues dance back and forth in each other's mouth. I felt him snaking his hand down into my shirt, slid his finger under my bra tracing the outline of my breast and then squeezed it softly. "Fuck." I muttered. "Jump." he demanded. I did just that and by that he grabbed onto my butt and lifted me up without breaking our make out session. I dug my nails into his back. He pinned me to the wall feeling both my breasts now. "I love you so fucking much." He breathed heavily before attaching his lips back to mine and that was enough for me to pull his shirt up. He attacked my neck with his lips planting kisses on every inch of it and then a surprising moan left my mouth as he started sucking roughly. His hands travelled down my whole body and our bodies were glued to each others - I could feel him getting harder and harder. After that he pulled my shirt up as I took off his jeans, not without stroking his member with my hand through his boxers making him groan. "Don't do it to me." He breathed out then slipped his hands into my pants rubbing from outside my panties teasingly. I unclipped my bra myself letting it fall onto the ground. "Who got you that wet, Lovato?" He smirked teasingly as he bit my lower lip. "Just fuck me already." I breathed out desperately and pulled my pants down. I decided to take the next step myself and surprised him by pushing him down on the sofa. "Someone's in a rush." He smirked as I got on top of him but it took him a matter of a second to flip us around and get on top of me. Gosh I needed him so much right now. He sucked on my nipples and slid his hand into my panties, then slid one finger in me slowly. I bit my lip, keeping my moan inside as I grabbed onto his hair again. He kept sucking down my nipples making his way to my stomach and then reaching out for my panties. He planted a small delicate kiss on top of it, and started sucking on the waistband before slipping it down my legs. I could see how much he wanted this from his eyes. He was staring at me, my face not my body, and started fingering me again. I bit my lip harder. "I wanna hear you." he whispered and I moaned shutting my eyes closed. He then slipped his tongue inside me, french kissing my member, and I hated his teases. "Now tell me, what do you really want?" he asked teasingly moving his fingers faster. My moans were now impossible to keep inside at this moment, they just got louder and louder. His tall fingers coming in and out of me faster and faster. He groaned as he went even faster, and with that I screamed "I freaking want YOU!" I grabbed onto the blanket, feeling myself coming. He teasingly licked his fingers, and with that he pulled his boxers down revealing his member, I was almost gonna gasp at the sight of his huge.. Um.. Thing. He then got the condom on, and laid on top of me. He was at my entrance, and then he whispered "Ready?" He slowly kissed my neck as I answered, "Do it." He then slid through me making my back arch and a gasp leave my mouth. He started thrusting in and out of me, faster and faster. I couldn't breathe in between moans, and he was groaning as well. "Say my name.. I'm begging you." He was barely able to talk, but so was I. Funny how it's the first time I hear him begging me. "Oh My God, Neymar!" I gasped. "God God God!" I moaned even more as he kissed me for lowering down my voice. "Fuck." He muttered. We did that again and again till I heard a loud moan leaving his lips, signaling he had finally came. We were out of breath and literally couldn't move. He got out of me, and laid on his back as I looked at him, staring at his sweaty chest moving up and down from his heavy breathing and just then he fell asleep. I pulled the blanket over our naked bodies, feeling him pull me closer by wrapping one arm around me. He had a tight grip on me, and I hugged him tight too, finally falling asleep on his bare chest.