Please.. Come Back

"Come back, Ani, please come back to me."  I hear Sherlock's muffled broken voice whisper to me, his grip on me tightens as he holds my cold, half dead body.  I crack my eyes open, and smile weakly at him, seeing his broken, sad eyes.  "Stay with us."  His voice quivers, showing the emotion that I thought was long gone.

"Goodbye Sherlock, I'm sorry."  I say, weakly, and Sherlock's eyes tear up.  I hear a loud crack ring out, and a sharp pain pierces through my abdomen the dark crimson blood starts to flow out of the wound,  and everything blurs around me.

"No, no, NO!"  My brother roars, and I feel myself go limp in his arms.

-72 hours earlier-

I scan the folder of the case Mycroft gave us, it's pointless, open and shut.  Just the usual murder.  But I examine the details more closely.

"Sherlock."

"What."  He snaps, coming out of his Mind Palace.

"I think I found something."  I reply handing the folder over to him, looking over his shoulder.

"Brilliant, oh this is brilliant!"  He exclaims gleefully, bouncing up and down in his seat.  I grin happily at my brother's excitement, jumping up and down a little bit too.  "The killer, or sniper might I add, he left a long, long messy trail!"

"Ok!  Let's get to it!"  He happily agreed, and I pass a mirror actually looking at my features, it's been so long since I've seen a mirror.  I quickly analyze myself; long dark brown almost black wavy hair about three inches past my shoulders, my crystal clear blue eyes just as perpetrating as Sherlock's,  the cheekbones on my face very prominent almost exactly like my brothers, the slim features that belong to me make me seem small but also extravagant and elegant.  The black plain, but fitted t-shirt I wear doesn't look casual at all, and my black formal trousers fit me just right.  I slip on my greyish-black longer coat, which is surprisingly very similar to Sherlock's, not a clue why though.  I rush down the stairs with Sherlock right behind me, calling a cab, and eventually getting to the crime scene.  I see the Detective Inspector,  and immediately go to him for one reason or another. 

"Oh, it's the two Holmes twins, wonderous."  I hear a woman snicker in front of Lestrade.

"And you are."

"Sally Donovan."  She greeted, I immediately despise her, pushing her out of the way I continue on my way over to Lestrade, and I see the man Sherlock keeps talking to Lestrade about not to bringing him to crime scenes, as he only contaminates them; Anderson.

"And you must be Anderson."  I say bitterly, he smiles looking at me.

"Anderson, this is my sister."  Sherlock introduces sourly, and the man's face immediately twists into disgust.  This is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~

-221B- -The flat-

"Anistyn."  Sherlock demands for me to come over to him, since he can't be bothered to get up from his seat.  I grudgingly walk slowly over to him and lean over his shoulder looking at the paper in his hands.

"Another one?"

"Yes, I knew this one too, her name was Janine."  My brother replies uncertainly, and surprisingly sadly.

"So their targeting friends."

"Obviously."  He bitterly states, and I mimic him with my hands, he looks at me sourly and I head to the door to leave, "Where are you going." He calls after me.

"Out."  I retort, slamming the flat door shut behind me as I normally do, a habit I picked up from Sherlock at a young age, a habit I always got yelled at for.