Moriarty.

-Anistyn's POV-

I knew it was too late to do anything but try to kick at the people who picked me up, and put me into a car to drive me away from Baker street, away from my family. But the chloroform sure does a number on your senses, I've been trying to become not as affected by it, but apparently that didn't work. I wake up in a dark room, no windows, just one metal door, and four walls surrounding me. They didn't tie me up or anything for which I was grateful, but still, a little light would be nice. My eyes slowly adjust to the pitch black surrounding me, and truthfully nothing else is in the room. I stand up, immediately regretting my choice in an outfit today: pure white against pitch black? I guess you can't really see it that well but you can still see white a bit, why couldn't I have just worn black? Or another darker color? If I want to hide in plain view I could easily, wearing black that is. I just hope Sherlock heard me when I let out a screech before they took me, and I hope Mycroft still has cameras in the front entry of 221B Baker Street. They will find me soon, no doubt about it, but I have my own idea of getting out of here. Reaching up to my hair to get a bobby pin, I remember I wore my hair down. Again, why?!

The door lets put a painfully loud creak, but opens and lets in a stream light to reveal Moriarty. I scowl at him, and my military training tactics kick in, I will never forget my training.

"What's your agenda Moriarty." I demand, and he let's out a chuckle.

"Agenda? I'm just curious about just how much your big brothers care about you. Because your collateral damage." He practically sings, but I stand my ground curiously looking at him, reading him, trying to figure out my location.

"Your not going to answer any logical questions I ask, so I will answer none of yours." My voice is blunt, and has a sharp edge to it. Again the madman laughs in a sick tone, my face twists into a look of disgust in his understanding of humor, "See you soon Pheonix." My face stays unemotional, but inside I'm demanding how he knows that nickname, I got it from my troop. They always called me Pheonix because I evaded death time and time again, and they thought I was unique because I never left the troop or the military until I had to. Because I didn't leave when most of my troop died, not when most of my friends died. I only left when my superior demanded it, he never gave a reason. If looks could kill, a lot of people would be dead, and Moriarty would be included. I stare holes into the back of his head as he leaves my cell. As the door closes I hold my head in my hands, but I can't have a breakdown, not here, not now. I turn my distress into anger towards Moriarty, and towards figuring a way out of this place. My eyes have adjusted to the darkness once again, I scan the walls, the floor, and the metal door for any indication of a way out. Smiling I see a small hole in the door, not enough to be noticed, but just enough to fit something very small through, and it's by the door handle. I frown just as quickly though, because it's not useful since I don't have anything to fit through it that would be of use.

I go and sit in the farthest corner from the door so when the door opens and lets through a dim stream of light it won't reach my corner well, making the person opening it freak out and wonder if I'm still here. I curl up into a ball and wait, it must be at least time for dinner since I've been waiting at least five hours. I quickly get up, stretch then sit back in my corner, waiting. Just as I excepted the door gives out a loud creak and opens to show one of Moriarty's guards enter my cell. He's carrying a tray of food, it's probably poisoned; Moriarty's wondering how smart I really am. He's in for a surprise. The guard looks around the room in haste, searching for me. He turns around to face the corridor probably to yell for the other guards, but I don't give him that chance. I jump up into a standing position, and sprint at him, I bring him into a choke-hold. Letting him lose oxygen and die, once he stops breathing I slowly set him onto the floor and grab the keys off his belt. I dash down the long corridor, taking out guards as they try to stop me. Reaching the door I assume that leads to fresh air, I hear an unmistakable click of a gun and a something cold press against the back of my skull.

"You can't stop me." I sigh, and the stupid guard chuckles. Swiftly I turn around, twist the gun from his hands, and kick him to the ground, "Not laughing now, are you?" I sneer at the unconscious guard. I take the keys I got from the first guard out and unlock the door, opening it, I'm engulfed in fresh air. I drop the keys, and sprint away from the building.

The underground bunker I was being held in is in the middle of nowhere. I turn in a full circle, trying to get a grounding on where I am. But I can't. Hearing the whistle of a train in the distance I quickly begin my hike towards it.

__________________________

Five hours of walking lands me at a main road. Seeing headlights I wave my arms, desperate to get a way home, to Baker Street. A black, expensive car pulls over to me, and the back passenger window rolls down to reveal 'Anthea', Mycroft's personal assistant.

"Your brothers have been looking for you." She says to me in a bored voice. I glare at the woman, walking around to the other side of the car I slip into the back seat.

"Anthea or whatever your name is, I don't care, just bring me to Baker Street now, and don't text Mycroft, if you do, I will personally cut off your right hand." I bluntly say to her, and she just looks at me, her eyes get wide for a fraction of a second, then return to normal.

"Alright." She replies, and I lean my head against the window, not wanting to know why her car was driving by where I was, just wanting to get home. I close my eyes and search my mind for any clues to why Moriarty really wanted me, but coming up empty. Opening my eyes again, we're pulling up to 221B Baker Street. Smirking, I get out of the car, and hastily go up the the flat I share with my brother. Opening the door, I'm greeted with the sound of a violin softly playing, so I slowly enter the room. I see Sherlock standing at the window, looking out of it, and playing his violin. So he saw me come in.

"Where were you." He demands, putting down his violin and turning to face me.

"You should know. But in case you didn't; I was abducted by Moriarty."

"I already knew that Anistyn, I'm wondering where he took you."

"An underground bunker. And he knew." I say quietly, Sherlock raises one eyebrow.

"Knew what?"

"What they called me."

"Who called yo- oh." He pauses, in thought, "What did the-"

"Just shut up." I harshly reply, sitting down in my chair right as Sherlock's phone starts ringing.

"Can you answer that Anistyn?"

"It's your phone, I'm not answering it." I reply looking at the bookshelf, as Sherlock goes to answer his phone.

"Yes Mycroft?" My brother bitterly answers his phone, and I hear Mycroft on the other end of the line. Sherlock looks over at me with a small smirk, "I'm sure she will be delighted in fulfilling her threat to An-" He's cut off by Mycroft on the other end of the phone call, "Yes Mycroft, she's safe, she's at Baker Street." He ends the call, turning to look at me.

"Did she tell Mycroft?" I ask, a small smile growing on my lips.

"Did you really threat to cut off Mycroft's personal assistant's right hand?" He dumbly asks.

"You really need to ask?"

"Guess not." He replies, looking over to Ivory, he pats his chair and she comes over and sits in it. I scoff and look at him.

"You don't like Ivory, right?" I confirm.

"Right." He agrees, petting Ivory. I stifle laugh, and go to my room.