Opinion pt.2

So ummm, I keep seeing Lizkook videos on my recommendations and I decided to make this. Honestly I find some of the ships in the kpop industry pretty dumb, and its kinda weird to ship idols if they don't interact that much. Alright if you guys are offended don't come at me and spam "Shipping [Insert ship name is a good thing] because blah blah"
Honey let me give you reasons why I DON'T SHIP IDOLS!!!!
1.I find it uncomfortable an I feel like they're getting uncomfortable.
So maybe the kpop idols know about the ships, but like as BTS said don't ship them with people from girl groups since it makes them uncomfortable. Guys please if you respect the idols, plea stop making ship videos and shipwars all over the place.
2. It damages their self image
3. They don't interact
Okay this is kinda similar to opinion 1, but since some idols who get shipped don't interact that much its kinda weird to make cringey and weird videos about them even though it is edited. Like I don't even see Lisa and Jungkook interact all I see is those cringeworthy fan edits(Before you shippers say I'm disrespecting the ship, YOU GUYS ARE DISRESPECTING THE IDOLS!!!)
4.Its disrespectful
5. Its dumb, just dumb.