Opinions pt. 3

Kill this Love is incomplete-Now before ya'll go hate on me, just hear me out I've listened to Kill This Love a million times, but something is just missing in the song. They could've added a third chorus or like another verse, cause it does not really ummm idk how to explain, but I guess I'm okay with it?

YG is the worst out of the Big 3-Ya'll are probably gonna say that SM Entertainment is the worst of the big 3 but YG clearly is the worst, now if you are a YG stan please don't get mad at me just umm listen to me first. Now YG is kinda focusing on BlackPink's popularity than giving them more comebacks and other stuff. YG also has favourites, which is Jennie. Now, YG barely gives BlackPink any comebacks and lets them do modelling, commercials etc. In my eyes YG is treating them more like models than idols.

Txt is the only group with a mini album with well rounded songs—I MEAN HAVE YOU LISTENED TO CROWN?! DAMN THAT SONG WAS AMAZING!!! It's sad how people only stan TXT because they're in the same company as BTS.

Okay ummm remember when I said I hated Somi, well guess what I LOVE HER STREAM BIRTHDAY BISHES

Dahyun's voice is better for singing- Now I love to hear Dahyun rap but when she sings its just really umm satisfying to my ears, I say like her voice fits singing much better than rapping

Sana should be part of the dance line-Seriously JYP? Why did you kick Sana out of the dance line. In my eyes Sana is the 2nd best dancer in Twice, ya'll are probably gonna say Jihyo, Tzuyu or Nayeon are better than Sana, but I see those three making the most mistakes when performing. I'm not saying that they are bad dancers, but I'm saying Sana is a really good idol dancer and that she should be in the dance line for Twice.

TXT is overhyped-Now I'm a TXT stan, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be biased. TXT has won many awards and they debuted a few months ago, that doesn't mean that I'm saying that they don't deserve them but its crazy how much awards they got, and some young ones(temporary fandom name of TXT) only support TXT cause they support BTS, which is the 2nd most popular kpop group in this generation.

Jisoo is the best at aegyo