9. !

.

irl

Vivian's POV

I was in Olivia's house, chilling in her bedroom, when Serenah entered the house like it was her own,
"What's up bitches?" she shouted, running down the hallway.

"Oh god I'm sorry Mr.Cohen, I'm so disrespectful, sorry" we heard her say to Olivia's father. Olivia and I started laughing and she fell from the bed, just when a shocked Serenah stepped in the room.

"Olivia your dad is so scary, oh god" she said with her hand in her heart, "wait, where is Oliv?"

Olivia got up from the floor waving her hand.

"Vivian! My girl, how was your day with The Losers?" she asked jumping in the bed and hugging me.

"It went good, we got lunch and hung out in the park" I replied hugging Ser back.

"Girl! Is Finn Wolfhard as handsome as in photos?" she asked curiously.

"I think so,"

"And Sophia?" Olivia asked wanting to know about her queen.

"Oh god, yes she is gorgeous!" I told her smiling.

We kept talking about the cast and about my friendship with Sadie, and Olivia insisted in asking her to FaceTime; it was almost a week that we became friends, maybe it was too soon; but I asked anyways.

private messages between vivi and sadie <3

vivi

hey Sadie!
my friends and I were wondering if we can ft?

sadie <3

hello girl!
sure, I was bored anyway :)

vivi

sweet

facetiming sadie <3

waiting for response

call accepted

Instantly we saw Sadie's face on my phone screen, she was in her bed, I presume, in clothes that looked like pajamas.

"Hi girls!" she said waving her hand in the screen.

"Hey sink! this are my friends Olivia and Serenah," I say pointing at each girl, they were sitting beside me, all squished to enter in the frame.

Sadie greeted them and smiled, she had a beautiful smile.

"Hey Sadie! How was the filming of Stranger Things 3? Did you enjoyed it?" Serenah asked the redhead.

"Oh! it was really cool, I had so much fun in all the scenes with Millie!" she said, clearly happy about the new season.

"Yes we get elmax!" Olivia said clapping happily about her ship.
I laughed at her and asked Sadie about her day.

"It was really good! I had a photo shoot and then I went shopping" she said smiling.
"And tomorrow I can chill because I have nothing else to do" she added.

"That's great!" I answered with a smile.
"uu shopping! what do you got?" Serenah asked being the curious cat she is.

"Oh I'll show you, wait here," she said leaving the frame to get the things she bought earlier.

She came back with a white and red striped shirt, a jean jacket and yellow pants.

"And the people from the photo shoot gave me the clothes I used, so I got a free pink suit," she explained to us with a big smile on her face.

"That's awesome Sadie!" Olivia said.

"Free clothes are the best" Serenah said and we all started to giggle.
"Sadie we are having a sleepover, you should join us!" Ser said, getting confused looks from everyone.

"How?" Sadie asked confused.

"We just face time all night!" she said smiling happily at her idea.

"That's a great idea Ser," I said high-fiving het.

"Oh okay!" Sadie agreed.

.

After hours of doing crazy things, getting to know Sadie and talking, we decided to hung up and go to sleep, saying our goodnights I fell asleep with a smile on my face, I'm so thankful for my friends.

.

cute girls :)
the thing it's gonna get spicy, if you want (?
comment here if you want the story to have drama or drama free ??
:)