16. !

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

" vivian has a girlfriend! " chosen shouted from his seat next to sophia, vivian stopped chewing her food as everyone looked at her with wide eyes and started to ask a
hundred questions per second.
" what the hell, chosen? " she said, her face as confused as her mind.

chosen laughed loudly as the others calmed down. " vivian is it true? " wyatt said scooting closer to her; a frown in his face.
" no it's not " vivian glared at chosen, who was sitting in front of her, heating his french fries happily.

" sadie " he mumbled while chewing his food. finn and sophia looked at him trying to understand what he said.
" what? " sophia said playing with her fork, jack just kept eating his hamburger and sneaking glances at finn.
" sadie " chosen said, more loudly this time. finn's eyes widened as he looked at vivian.
" sink? " he asked like a girl from some movie trying to get the gossip.

" we're just friends, guys " vivian explained as she ate her noodles.
chosen rolled his eyes and sophia chuckled. " finn's friends are cute " she said with a shy smile.
" oh honey, we know " wyatt tried an impression of an old woman, making everyone laugh, even jack who was silent all the lunch time.

" are you okay? you've been silent today " finn turned all his attention to jack, who had been sitting next to him. jack just shrugged one shoulder and drank from his juice.
" i'm fine, i just have a headache " he explained with a small smile.
finn nodded and rested his hand in jack's thigh, that gave jack goosebumps but he just decided to keep eating.

" i mean, millie is hella cute " sophia commented, her cheeks turning pink. vivian giggled and nodded pointing at her with her fork.
" sadie is cute, too " she said playing with her noodles.
chosen's eyed widened at the comment and pointed at her with a french fry.

" so you do like her! " chosen celebrated happily. finn started laughing, squeezing the hand in jack's thigh. jack put his hand above finn's, making he turn around and look at him, jack gave him a soft smile.

chosen and sophia kept fangirling over 'their ship raising' ( chosen's words ) while jaeden fed wyatt his french fries.
" that gay shit is so cute " finn said smiling and pointing at them. jack shifted in his seat and smiled softly at jaeden. vivian noticed all of the actions and just smiled at the four boys. chosen kept asking vivian about 'her girlfriend' until vivan rolled her eyes and admitted her crush on sadie, making sophia and chosen fangirl even more.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

vivib: i hate this bitch :(

[ tagged; chosenjacobs ]

234,826 likes | 57,138 comments

comments;

serenah: haha that bitch is cute
chosenjacobs: hehe thank u ;)

sophialillis: hehe you still love meee :)

chosenjacobs: ily

richieluvs: i love this friendship
eddiegazebos: me too :)

sadiesink_: haha he chased you around the house hahdhshdh
v

ivib: he did more than that :(