20. !

a week later...

SADES

BABY V

viviaaaan

where r u?

i'm flying :)
lol
I'll be there in an hour ig

aaa i want to hug you so bad

me too hun

i'll see u soon, byeee

byeee

---

The airport was noisy and full of people that were rushing towards their family or their luggage, Vivian watched as an old man hugged two little kids that looked like his grandchildren, a young woman hugging another man in a lovely way, like they haven't seen each other in a long time. She wondered what sadie's  and her reunion would be like, until she snapped from her day dream and  went to look for her bag.

After she had her bag in hand she walked towards the waiting area, the blonde haired girl scanned the area she was standing in, she was looking for a certain redhead, but she wasn't finding her. Vivian decided to sit down and wait for Sadie.

---

" Excuse me, um, sorry " Sadie tried to walk past all the people running in the big place, she ran towards the waiting area, where all the people were sitting looking at their phones.

She searched for Vivian with her eyes, after some seconds she spotted her sitting in a chair, tying her shoelaces. She decided to surprise her.

She walked towards the blonde girl and stood in front of her, Vivian looked up fastly and gasped as she saw her best friend in front of her. She stood up and hugged her tightly, burying her face in Sadie's neck and let out a teary-chuckle.

As they pulled apart Sadie took some seconds to admire Vivian's face, she had some tiny freckles, and the cutest blue eyes she'd ever laid her eyes on.

" What are you looking at, silly? " Vivian giggled as she looked up at the red headed. Sadie blushed and pushed her lightly, looking around.

" Your pretty face ", now it was Vivian's time to blush, red covering all her face, " Oh god, I wanted to meet you so bad " Sadie wiped her tears as Vivian chuckled and sobbed.

" Me too " she smiled brightly as she stared into her eyes as she kept smiling.

" We should get going now, my mother is waiting in the car " Sadie informed as Vivian nodded in agreement.