~7

Eunse's pov
"bye mom." i bid her goodbye as i walked out of my house with my luggage. "bye dear. take care of yourself alright? don't let me worry about you." she gave me a hug.

"you know it's not too late for a change of mind right?" i asked. "i'm not gonna change my mind about sending you to Korea Eunse. if he bullies you , tell me about it and i'll immediately book a ticket for you to fly back here."

"i still don't understand why would you actually trust my idol so much to let him take me overseas? you don't even like him." i pouted. "i don't like him because i don't know him well but he gives me good vibes. now run along or you'll miss your flight."

"i love you mom. i'll come back soon." i hugged her with all my heart. "don't come back unless you have gotten rid of your Androphobia." my mom said and i pouted once again.

in the car i was sitting in , Jinyoung was sitted in here as well but there were other staff here too since there's definitely gonna be fans at the entrance to the airport later.

"you'll have to act like a staff later and you shouldn't have your face exposed too. take this." a staff told me as she handed me a mask.

"cap? you have cap?" Jinyoung asked and i nodded taking out my cap to put it on.

Jinyoung's pov
"please make sure she is protected like how i'll be protected too." i told my manager and he nodded. when we arrived at the airport , fans were already there waiting.

i tried not to look at Eunse as much as i can so it won't direct the fans attention to her. i trust her safety with my staff.

when we're finally on the plane , Eunse looked outside the window excitedly since she got the window seat.

"happy?" i asked and she smiled excitedly nodding. "first time?" i asked and she shaked her head. "it's not my first time but it's been long since i was on a plane." she replied.

throughout that long plane ride , she couldn't take her head away from the window even though it was just clouds outside.

hours later..

when we touched down , the first place we immediately headed to was my dormitory. "she's staying with you?!" my manager asked loudly.

"why can't she? i have an extra mattress under my bed." i said. "no! if fans find out a girl lives in your dormitory , they'll freak out and boom! your debut with CIX will be ruined!"

"it won't-" "and if CEO knows about this , my career will go poof!" my manager said. "manager-nim , if you keep your mouth zipped , and my members will definitely do the same , CEO won't know , neither will the fans. that way , you won't lose your job and CIX debut will still go on."

"but-" "please? i don't trust her living alone out there. females who live alone is prone to break-ins and i don't want anything to happen to her." i said. "we can send bodyguard to guard her-"

"that will make things even more obvious to CEO. the sudden need of more bodyguards?" i said. my manager started thinking for a really long time before eventually letting in.

"but promise me to make sure she doesn't get exposed in public." he pleaded. "you have my word."

————————————————————————