~14

few days later..

Eunse's pov
i managed to improve my korean during the few days of staying up late. Jinyoung didn't ask me to dance with him during these few days which was actually surprising to me.

i brought my korean book that i bought the guys went to the mall to shop. i acted like i was a staff who was just following them for their safety.

during break time , Jinyoung didn't want to follow the guys. "you okay to dance today?" he asked and i nodded.

"then we'll have take out. you guys go ahead." he told them before they left the studio. "are you really okay to do it today?" he asked.

"i'll try i guess." i said. "great , let's start from the position at the beginning." i then remembered the position. it required me to stand really close to him.

i gulped before standing on his diagonal left. i didn't even bother about my position being right or wrong. all that was on my mind was how close i am to a guy right now.

"Eunse? you're right arm has to be around my neck." Jinyoung said. i nodded before swinging my arm over and placing it on his shoulder.

"it's okay if i adjust your position right?" he asked and i nodded. he took my right hand gently and placed it on his neck. he placed his hand on my hips and made me lean on my right.

every touch he made , my heart quickened.

he placed his hand on my chin and turned my face to make me face the right. i looked up without thinking much and made eye contact with him for what felt like eternity when it was only 3 seconds in reality.
my heartbeat quickened , my breathing became unstable , my lega gave in and my eyes became watery.

"Eunse! i'm so sorry , did i make you feel uncomfortable? we'll stop here today." Jinyoung handed me a bottle of water and sat next to me without saying anything else.

we ended up waiting for the other guys to come back and they practiced again.

weeks later..

i was scrolling through instagram when i saw something that made me look again. how on earth..?

no wonder there's so many requests by random people to follow me

no wonder there's so many requests by random people to follow me.. they must be fans of the guys. there were also requests to send me direct messages which i started reading.

all of them were so hurtful and rude. messages like "hey , stay away from our boys! don't ruin our boys' debut!" , "who are you exactly? why are you living with our boys?" , "you think you're that pretty? if you are , why did you even cover your face with a mask?" , "i dare you to open your account to public. shame on you." every message i read , i felt a stab in my heart. i never felt so hurt in my whole life.

"Eunse-ah!" Jinyoung barged into my room and stopped after seeing me. "you're crying..?" he asked. i touched my cheek and realised it was wet from my tears.

i didn't even know i was crying.

i wiped my tears way from my face and turned away from Jinyoung. "n-no..." i said. "you're lying to me. you saw it all right?" he asked sitting at the edge of my bed. "saw what?" i asked. "Eunse-ah-" he said. "i'm sorry Jinyoung-sshi , but i'd prefer to be left alone for now." i said.

after about a minute of silence , he stood up and left without saying anything. part of me felt bad for asking him to leave me alone when he was just showing care towards me , but another part of me knew i was gonna break down any moment and i didn't want him to see me cry.

before i was about to put my phone away , my phone rang and showed a text i received from Jinyoung.

————————————————————————