~22

a month later.. (don't watch the video first!!)

Eunse's pov
we were practicing for a special collaboration with CIX since we debuted around the same timing. it was for their goodbye stage. my partner was Jinyoung as expected since we were both the centers of the group.

BX with June , Aera with Hyunsuk , Hyejeong with Seunghun and Yonghee with Mira. the song was 'who's your mama' and it was a difficult stage for all the other members except me and Jinyoung since we're a couple meaning we were naturally comfortable around each other.

our company was also planning for a sub-unit debut with a mix of gender due to the overwhelming response from the fans.

however , the suspicions of me and Jinyoung being a couple never died down completely. mainly because of our dance videos. the dances we did were becoming a hot topic among fans now.

we no longer did any more dance videos after the last one because of our packed schedules. whenever he went on variety shows , he told me the hosts frequently asked him if we were dating and he felt bad for lying. (watch video now)

he would be kicked out of CIX if he was caught dating anyway. my members did mention that the lyrics to his solo song 'hard to say goodbye' kinda linked to me. his members told me it is linked to me. when i left him , he reflected how he felt during that short period of time by singing that song softly in the corner.

the song was originally for his fans of Wanna One but Jinyoung himself admitted that the only person he thinks about while singing it was me , which gave me goosebumps since i'm not really into cringy things.

since i didn't have my own solo yet , i covered While You Were Sleeping's OST sung by Suzy titled 'i love you boy'. it made Jinyoung really happy and his members exposed him saying he blasts the music every night before he sleeps.

Jinyoung also told me that he planned to reveal our relationship after his dating ban is lifted. he wanted to let the whole world know that we're together. but in order to protect both of us , he told me he would have to lie about only starting the relationship after the dating ban and not during the dating ban. i was okay with it anyway , not like i was the kind of girlfriend who wanted everyone to know how long i lasted with my boyfriend. i'm just glad he's my boyfriend.

————————————————————————