~8

Eunse's pov
"you sleep here. okay?" Jinyoung asked pointing on the floor. "here?" i asked pointing on the floor. "ah no no no , my room. you stay here. sleep my room." he said.

"your room? where will you sleep then?" i asked. "same." "what?" i asked in disbelief. "come." i signalled me to follow him.

when i entered his room , i saw how his room looked like. but i don't think this was only his room. it's too huge for only one person to sleep in.

"i share with BX and Yonghee." he said and i nodded. "you know them?" he asked and i nodded again making him smile.

"okay right?" he asked. i suppose he's asking if i'm fine with sharing a room with the three of them and i nodded.

"good." he smiled. he took my luggage and dragged it aside. going to a single bed , he bent down and pulled out a mattress from underneath.

 going to a single bed , he bent down and pulled out a mattress from underneath

(A/N : something like this bed as shown.)

i looked at him in amazement since i've never seen such a bed before. "your bed. okay?" he asked and i nodded excitedly.

he opened a cupboard and pushed a bunch of clothes aside. holding my wrist , he pointed at the empty area. "your clothes , here." he smiled.

just then , the door to the dormitory opened. he smiled at me before saying , "stay here."

Jinyoung's pov
"Jinyoung is back!" Yonghee cheered. "you guys finished practice already?" i asked and they nodded. "did you just came back? your luggage is still outside. i thought your flight was a few days ago?" Seunghun asked.

"yeah but i needed to stay for awhile due to some unexpected circumstances." i chuckled. "why is he smiling like he found the love of his life?" BX joked.

"Eunse-sshi." i called out. Eunse poked her head out the room door and the guys gasped. "A GIRL?!" Hyunsuk exclaimed.

"is she a fan?" Yonghee asked. "come out , it's okay. they won't hurt you." i smiled assuringly to her stretching my hand out.

she slowly walked out of the room and hid behind me. "it's o- oh." i suddenly remembered about her fear of men. how stupid can i be?

"sorry." i smiled to her. "she has Androphobia." i said. "androphobia? what's that?" BX asked. "fear of men." i said. "fear of men and you're letting her stay with us? Jinyoung-ah , did you use your brain?" Yonghee asked.

"i forgot , i never had a friend who has Androphobia and forgotten about it when i was asking her to stay."  i said.

"now what? she's staying with us but she has a fear of men." Hyunsuk asked. i sighed , how can i be so careless. she might have not voiced out her being uncomfortable because she didn't want to be a burden to me.

"we do have an extra room right?" Yonghee asked. "that room is practically for us to put things like fan gifts that are too huge for us to keep in our own rooms." BX said.

"we can move Jinyoung's bed to that room so she can share the same room as him." Seunghun said. "is she fine with sharing a room with you? if not we can just move the mattress in and let her have the room." BX suggested.

i turned to her and saw her looking on the floor meddling with her fingers. she must be nervous and scared right now because i can see her shaking a little.

"you want to go in the room?" i asked and she nodded before bowing slightly to the guys and walked into the room.

"it's acting up? her phobia?" Yonghee asked and i nodded. "i saw her shaking." i said. the guys nodded in understanding and i went inside the room.

"Eunse , we're thinking of putting me and you in the same room by moving my bed in there or if you're not comfortable with staying in the same room as me then we can just put the mattress in the room and you can have the room to yourself." i talked into my phone and let her hear the translation.

"i would prefer to have the room by myself if that's okay." she said. i didn't need translation and understood her right away.

"okay." i walked out of the room and told the guys to help move the mattress into the other room. after moving the mattress into the room , Eunse stayed inside the room with her luggage and things.

me and the guys stayed outside and gathered around. "shall we get her a cupboard and dressing table?" Hyunsuk asked.

"we should , maybe tomorrow." Yonghee said. "now that i think about it , i'm actually super excited to have Eunse stay with us. it's like our very own younger sister!" Hyunsuk cheered.

"hold on , you don't even know if she's younger than you." Seunghun said. "she's younger than me that's all i know. she won't tell me her age." i said.

"that's fine , we can just ask if she's younger than Hyunsuk." BX said.

——————————————————————