Finally finishing the camp

You rolled your eyes, forming a T shape with your arms. Katelyn sighed in disappointment.

"Wuss. Alright, how long have you played violin? You seemed pretty rusty when you played, but I don't play, so I wouldn't know." You shrugged, before holding up five fingers.

"Years?" Katelyn asked. You nodded before looking around. It was your turn to ask or dare someone to do something. You looked around before pointing at Travis. He squinted.

"Dare." You smirked at his word. He was a fool. You got up and held up a finger, walking to your tent. From your bag, you grabbed a roll of duct tape. When you walked back to the fire, you threw it at him. He caught it, looking at it in confusion, before looking at you. You smiled, and made the gesture of ripping something off your leg.

"Oooh...." Aphmau was giggling, and Kawaii~Chan has grabbed her phone, pulling up the camera. Travis went pale, before pulling up the left leg of his pants. As everyone watched in a mix of excitement and humor, Travis ripped off a few inches of duct tape, before pressing it against his leg.

  Your smirk spoke volumes as Travis ripped off the duct tape, holding in a shout. You looked at the square of red flesh, laughing. Travis glared at you, and threw the roll back.

  "Kawaii~Chan, Truth or Dare?" Kawaii~Chan only rose to the challenge.

  "Kawaii~Chan will take a dare!" She responded. She seemed to wish to outdo Travis in both bravery and in stupidity. Travis rolled down his pant leg as he spoke.

"Go... sit on Y/n's lap or something." You were taken aback as Kawaii~Chan stepped back in shock at the request, a blush spreading on her face. Aphmau was CACKLING at this.

"Well? We all know it's gonna happen sometime!" Travis shouted. You started feeling the heat travel to your face as Kawaii~Chan scooted over, before setting herself on your knee. As she tried and failed to get comfortable under everybody's stare, she took her turn.

"Katelyn~Sama?" She answered without hesitation.

"Dare."

"Please slap Travis~Kun." Kawaii~Chan asked. Travis' eyes widened.

"Hey, wait, we can talk abou-" He was interrupted by the most satisfying sound you have ever heard.

Travis wasn't bleeding, but you were quite happy with his punishment. Katelyn dusted off her hands as she sat down.

"Now, Aphmau, you haven't gone, have you? What do you want?" Aphmau grew visibly uncomfortable as she answered.

"Just... Truth, please." Katelyn sighed.

"Coward. What do you do in your free time?" Katelyn asked.

"I just... text you guys, do homework, and play video games?" She responded. Katelyn rolled her eyes as Aphmau took her turn.

"Hey Travis?"

Once again, the night passed, and you quickly found yourself going to bed. The next morning passed as usual, and soon, you were back at Travis' house, checking your bag to make sure you had everything.

"Well, That was fun." Travis said. You smiled as you saw that the hand shaped mark on his face hadn't quite healed. A lot of Travis' dares were deserving of the revenge people took on him. Of course, you stopped torturing him when he stopped doing stuff to deserve it.

"Anyways, I've contacted my mom. She'll be here in a few minutes." Aphmau said, prompting Kawaii~Chan to pull out her phone.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks that's a good idea." She said, typing away. Jokes on them, you did it already. You put on your bag as your phone buzzed. It was your mother.

'I'm here'

You poked Travis, as he was closest, before showing him the message. He nodded.

"Alright Y/n. See you on Monday." You nodded as the other three expressed their goodbyes. You walked out the front door to see your car, with your mom in the front seat. You briefly opened the back door to throw your stuff inside before getting in the driver's seat, starting the car.

"How was it?" Your mother asked. You gave her a thumbs up. She smiled.

"Did you have fun?" You nodded. It was when you looked at her that you noticed proof of time's quick passing.

Most of your life, you were pretty short, and your parents just kinda towered over you. Your brain just kinda registered that being the height difference for years, but now, you realized you were the same height as your mom.

How's Three? You asked, using the English translation of your dog's name.

"Drei's doing fine. He misses you though." Your mom spoke, almost teasingly. You smiled as you backed out of the driveway, starting the drive.

As you drove, rain started to hit the windshield, making the dark clouds above evident. Your mother noted this too.

"Looks like it's gonna be a thunderstorm." Se noted. You nodded as she spoke again.

"Didn't you introduce me to Kawaii~Chan in this kinda weather?" You smiled, nodding.

You took sleeping drugs by accident, and brought Drei home. Your mom chuckled at this.

"Yeah... I did. As I was saying." Your mom cleared her throat.

"When are you gonna ask her out?" You stopped the car in surprise as the traffic light in front of you turned red, before looking at your mom in confusion.

"What? You don't just bring a girl home, only for that same girl to come to you when your sad. You've obviously been seeing each other. Now, when are you only going to.... wait a minute." Your mom looked at you, dead in the eyes.

"I know that look." You shook your head as your mother grinned.

"Your Father has that same look when he- Did you ask her out already?" You stayed silent as the light turned green, starting the drive again.

"Y/n?" Your mother asked, drawing out the last syllable. You sighed before holding up your right hand.

She asked me out. Your mother's grin turned to a smirk.

"I knew it. Make sure I don't regret raising you, Okay?" She asked. You nodded, before pulling into the driveway, stopping the car, before turning off the engine. You hopped out, grabbing your stuff from the back, and walking to the door, while your mom held it open. Thanking her, you went inside.

Well, all I can say for now is, we're approaching the end of this story. I've incorporated the elements I want to, and all there really is, is to add a few chapters, the end of the school year, and then, done. I estimate 3-5 chapters, maybe more, maybe less. Either way, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter

~ASnazzyGuy

~1113 Words