Limbo

A/N: Yay part 2! I feel better about this one than the first part so hope you enjoy this one!

Iskall's POV (kinda)

    After meeting a god named Happy and being crushed to death by said god the bearded man was greeted with nothing but darkness and the feeling of an icy cold presence. Once Iskall got himself together he tried his best to sit up and look around, but he still only saw darkness. He tried to look at his hands, but still there was only darkness making the man realize he was...blind.

    With a panicked gasp he quickly stood up, but he was grabbed by a cold, yet gentle hand to stop him from falling back down.

    "Who is that!?" exclaimed Iskall to the mysterious hand that's holding him.

    Once those words left the mans lips they immediately bounced back to him almost louder than how it came out. The noise was deafening and made Iskall grab onto the arm holding him up, thinking that would stop the pain.

    "DoN'T wORry YouNG oNe," said the one Iskall was holding onto.

    The voice was almost too distorted for Iskall to understand what the person said. Where ever he was it was causing everything around them to become scrabbled and sound unnatural.

    "JuSt GRab mY cloaK or gRAb YOur FriEnds HaNds," said the voice to the now calmer man, who's starting to understand what's going on.

    Iskall slowly situates himself and is guided by the voice to where someone else was. He grabbed a hand that he was feeling around for and remembered the touch. The hand felt familiar and small. The hand had calluses, but still it felt soft...like Grian's hands. Iskall smiled a bit as he squeezed the smaller mans hand.

    "Iskall...? Is that you?," Just like Iskall, Grian also remembered the bearded mans hands who were still in his finger-less gloves that were worn down from so much building. Grian spoke in a soft tone unlike his normal upbeat one and the strangest thing about it was that he wasn't distorted like the first voice he heard, or like his own. It caught Iskall off guard a bit, but it still made him happy to know he had someone with him.

    "Mumbo's here too! He's in front of me..." Grian continued as he started to guide Iskall's hand to where Mumbo was. Meanwhile as Grian and Iskall were talking Mumbo was so focused with holding onto the mysterious voices cloak and his friends hand, he didn't even notice Iskall was with them now. The thing that snapped Mumbo out of his focus was when he felt Grian's hand leave and be replaced with Iskall's. Mumbo gasped and tried to look back but like his friends he to was blind.

    "Grian!? Where did you go?"

    "I'm still here Mumbo, I just wanted Iskall to-" Grian's now happier tone was cut off by Mumbo's stern voice talking over him.

    "Please warn me before you do something like that...I don't want to lose you guys..."

    "Aw Mumbo," Iskall chimed in, "you care about us?"

    The silly, yet true remark caught Mumbo off guard and made the taller man blush and huff. The other two, in sync, awed and laughed at his reaction. With that Mumbo squeezed Iskall's hand as if to answer his comment. It made Iskall smile a little and they continued to follow the cloaked person.

No POV (kinda?)

    It seemed like hours or longer since all of the boys have met up with each other and continued to walk. All three of them were getting tired and the very tall cloaked person could tell, but they had to keep walking, they couldn't stop. As they were all walking one of the boys, Grian, started hearing someone else talking, but from how it sounded it wasn't one of the other two nor was it the cloaked figure. It was someone new!

    "Hey do you guys hear that?" Grian said to the other two in front of him in his usual happy tone.

    "Uh..yeah, kind of. Should we ask to see who it is?" Iskall added.

    "No we shouldn't bother them it could just be...a helper that we shouldn't bo-" Mumbo was cut off by the excited voice of Grian shouting to the new person.

   "HEY WHO'S THERE? I'M GRIAN!"

    "Oh! Hello, I know who you are. We've met before!" said the new voice getting closer to the three blind men.

    Since Mumbo was already stressed enough from the whole situation he tried his best to step in between the voice and the other two behind him, but the voice just avoided him and walked up to Grian like Mumbo wasn't even there.

    "Really?," continued Grian as he tried to look at the new friend, "How do we know each other?"

    "We live in the very same w-" the voice was cut off by the cloaked person coughing as if to get the new friends attention.

    "Uh sorry I can't talk anymore were almost there.." continued the new person.

    "Where are we going?" chimed Mumbo.

    "HoME...wE'RE heRe..." spoke the cloaked figure grabbing Mumbo's hand and guiding the boys to an entrance. It was just a white opening that the figure pushed the boys into. As the boys were going in they heard their new friend say,

    "See you guys later!"

   All three of the boys then woke up in their own beds, each in their own base, as confused as before.