Groupchat:

Nyx😇: Viktoria I can hear your music and your car is the lane next to me.

Viktoria✨: Sorry it's the only day I listen to rock music. Okay tomorrow it's pop, then hip hop, country. Then it kinda restarts.

Evelyn🎶: Your life is like so organized. 😂

Nyx😇: That's a lie. She still lives in my apartment.

Viktoria✨: So maybe I haven't had a reason to move out 💁🏼‍♀️

Evelyn🎶: Yet you drive two different cars?

Nyx😇: I can only handle so much of her.

Olivia🌻: But Viktoria is amazing.

Nyx😇: She is but when you live with her and her out right horrible dance moves and bad singing it's becomes a little much.

Brooke🌹: But you guys act like you get along really well but I guess not.

Viktoria✨: It's love hate relationship.

Jessa👿: Hey Viktoria I don't wanna ruin your moment or anything but Finn is going to take the title of Noam this week.

Viktoria✨: I hope not. 😩

Jessa👿: But your not dating Noam...

Viktoria✨: But I like seeing him happy 🙃

Nyx😇: Hello Finns wife but umm if you don't mind we're about to talk about are crushes.

Brooke🌹: o.o

Evelyn🎶: Fight fight fight.

Jessa👿: You up for the challenge Vik?

Viktoria✨: I'm not going to lie. I'm a whimp. I don't even go to the gym. I'm supposed to do this like Zumba class with my friend but I didn't even do that. So I think fighting is a little out of my pay grade.

Nyx😇: Vik come one!

Viktoria✨: I'm a big fat Whimp Nyx you know this. My ass speeds up when I see the gym. I don't work out. I only run when there one slice of pizza left and yet that's too much.

Jessa👿: Looks like this whole be an easy fight for Finn then. I let you girls get back to your business.

*Jessa👿 has left the chat*

Nyx😇: Time to buy a bat.

Viktoria✨: Hold up I am not going to beat her with a bat. I touch her and then I have to run and I am not capable of that.

Evelyn🎶: To the gym we go Vik

Viktoria✨: I refuse.

Nyx😇: Pussy

Viktoria✨: Rat!

Nyx😇: that's better than a pussy

Viktoria✨: Why you have to bully me like that.

Nyx😇: I don't know..

Olivia🌻: Viktoria just buy tickets and if Jessa try anything grab that chair and whoop her add.

Viktoria✨: Do you guy no understand I do no exercise.

Nyx😇: ....

Viktoria✨: I'll tell Trevor

Nyx😇: Noooo! Don't do that!

Viktoria✨: Exactly.

Jessa Devitt Or Jessa Balor
@JessalynBalor

Jessa Devitt Or Jessa Balor@JessalynBalor