He [DATA EXPUNGED] Me

Robert has not been to the human's world as much as his superiors, but he's well aware that neither finformers nor human race would happy to find out someone was looking through their stuff.

But work is a work, he thought—and that's why he's elbows deep inside Cindy's beach bag inside her sunshade tent, carefully not to move to many things inside along with other Vehicons investigating their guests' bags and stuff they're supposed to look after.

Besides, he also found out Cindy loves this shade of purple (violet, if he wasn't mistaken) this way. And that she is a cat person, loves the smell of honey and green lime, and also a fan of this Korean Pop band called 'BTS'.

Hm. Lots of courting material to gather.

"Any progress?"

The only thing that stopped Robert from crushing Cindy's shades out of surprise is his long-life training as a servant. He calms his spark before turning around to Shockwave, looming behind him like a sentient street lamp. The one eye stares at him expectantly.

"Nothing so far, sir," he answered, carefully avoiding the eye without disrespect, "Forgive me for asking, sir, but what exactly are we looking for again?"

"Anything human tourist wouldn't usually pack for vacation or shouldn't have in general," the finformer replies, "Barricade weren't unsure what it was too, but he knows (Y/N) carried something they shouldn't."

The Vehicon blinks. Once. Twice.

"I don't mean to question your order, sir, but you've never ordered us based on the vague ground."

Shockwave tilts his head. "Barricade is not the brightest mind, but he's the best observer in his ranks. Other members had reported (Y/N) (L/N) seemed more and more uncooperative and less dazed than the rest of the guess. With the new report, we have to cover everything before they peeked more than they should be."

Robert puts back the shades and fixes the bag's position. "And may we know what... exactly, Barricade reported?"

From his shorts pocket, Shockwave pulls out an old looking tiny notebook, "(Y/N) was gone approximately since 4 a.m. and back to the Plant House at 6 a.m. They asked for a basket of apple as soon as they're back. They're also soaked from head to toe, limping when they walk, yet the doctors found nothing could cause them to be limping.

"It is also suspected they were hiding something beneath their apple pile. The numbers didn't match the height of the apple pile they gathered—it seemed they have apples for more than one portion, yet no one can find any trace of those apples and they only made one portion."

Shockwave closes the note with small 'pap' and puts it back to his pocket. "Therefore, they're hiding something they don't want us to find."

Remember the right path you took the first time you're on this ship? The one that led to a room with speedboats and sliding board for a wall?

Well, there's another room with the same wall. Soundwave led you to one level lower, to a room that's significantly larger than the one you found, and instead of speedboats, it's filled with the diving ducks—about 10 of them.

The wall is already opened, and the reflected sunlight feels like God's light on your eyes.

"Gosh," you murmured, putting your shades back on, "No wonder you wore that visor. Shits bright."

Soundwave didn't answer you right away. He goes over the wall mechanism to check the bolts and screws, testing it by pulling some lever and pushing some buttons on the permanent wall next to the sliding board.

Well, that's a first, you thought, carefully ogling his backside every time Soundwave squats to reach the lower panels, the ship's movement does not affect his imbalanced pose. They usually respond right ahead.