Ending 2: Dedication, Coercion

WARNING: ACTUAL RAPE/NON-CON SCENE AHEAD  GASLIGHTING

(In this Ending, (Y/N) is an office worker)

There's no $100 a week Itinerary.

Nadya almost got into a fight with a 911 dispatcher, trying to get some S.W.A.T team busting you out of an unknown island at 4 a.m. Thankfully, they're willing to send a sea patrol to your coordination instead.

(They didn't get too far. They found your body floating near the territorial line, amazingly alive with a lungful of water)

It was a tearful reunion with your best friend and family, fragile hugs and lots of your favorite food served to make you feel better. No demon fish to worry about and life is good until some men in uniform barge in and ask everybody to leave the room.

Here's my chance, you thought, as you give them detailed information about the 'itinerary' and the fauna-less island, but their frowns only deepened behind their mustache. Nadya had tried the same, giving them the link you sent to her, but no one can't find that site, not even any digital trace.

You tried to tell them about the island, but the location you gave is nothing but vast ocean--they even extended the search 50 miles away from the original position, and just like how you separated from the diving group, no island can be found or seen anywhere.

(They're uninvited outsiders)

The psychologists speculated perhaps you're involved in human trafficking and they heavily sedated you that you think you're on an itinerary instead, not to mention the medics found numerous unidentified elements in your body. However, this could only be the closest possible scenario rather than the actual scenario, because, despite the unusual amount of alien substances, your body did not show any euphoric effects or toxic effects on your brain. They're just supremely non-lethal alien substances, even nutritious, despite none of these things showed up in any elements table.

("Did you remember anything? These things look a lot like our daily consumption, but full of synthetic components. An injection, or did they make you drink it?")

You don't know what happened to Yao Lie, Maria, and others. You know they're real people, but according to the officers you met, the searching team just departed to find them after you mentioned their names. Their family and friends didn't know about their itinerary plan.

Somehow, no one noticed 100 people disappear at the same time, same day, collectively.

Nadya is the only exception, and perhaps, she's the only reason you're managed to get out.

Three days later, you're exhausted. Media are getting ruthless and your face is on the news every time you turn on the TV. You have no evidence and your witnesses are missing, your best friend is doubting you and your (Parents/Guardian) are scared for you. The cops are suspicious, but aside from the strange stories and alien components in your blood, they have nothing to put you on hold longer than necessary, but they still persistent about the actual incident.

You gave up, deciding this shit is not worth it and leave the cops to assume what happened. All that matter is you're here, in human civilization, still single and save beneath your fluffy blanket.

Of course not.

The therapist assigned you to claimed you'd need 3 months of therapy to cope with the 'delusional after-effect', but the weekly fee worth as much as your monthly paycheck, so you told her no, it's okay. I'm just gonna go insane to cope with it.

Nadya smacks your head upside down before she made the hospital writes you an official letter to request 2 months paid-leave from your work, even calling two lawyer colleagues to help you explain to your boss why your paid-leave would cost less than the damage he'd pay if you suddenly have a mental breakdown in the work.