Untold Vow

Only when you're completely sure no outside light can go inside your room, you're ready to undone the stitches on your pillow.

You climb onto your bed with the pepper spray on hand (in case anyone's trying to be bold tonight). You pull the blanket over your head without the usual comfort it usually gives you, and you began to read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This diary belongs to:
Frederick J. Oswald

-21. 3. 1989-

This is ridiculous.

I don't understand why Father made me do this. I'm perfectly fine, even better in fact! I've just graduated from my college and became the first doctor in long lines of businessmen in my family, so what if I looked a little older than I am supposed to be?

At least the ship looked decent. The crew's so-called 'code name' is... unique, for the lack of the better term. There is this 'Whirl' who insisted it's their birth name. Silly boy, I pulled the same prank when I'm your age.

The Captain is called 'Sentinel Prime' while I believe 'Prime Buttocks' would have suited him better. Forgive my language, but I know a shoe licker when I see one.

I've quite impressed by the waiters—their service is a cross between British's helpfulness and Geisha's grace, not to mention the color of cultural dish they've been serving since breakfast. The curry is exquisitely rich and memorable, I think I'll marry the chef.

Swindle is the first to shook my hands. He is a silver tongue, the kind of man my father would like in an hour, and hated in the next hour after he realizes Swindle was only eyeing his watch.

He claims it as a joke; I don't. At least Prowl took care of him once I complained to the security.

This white wine is... unique, for the lack of better term. A little tangy than usual, but still acceptable. I don't mind to drink it, but it's not the drink I'd order every night. It makes me dizzy even faster than when I first learned about algebra.

Ah, I'm tired. We will arrive at the island approximately in 15 hours, I think I'll nap.

I think this vacation is not very unnecessary, after all.

-22. 3. 1989-

The old watch is acting up again. I cannot believe it's 15 hours behind the actual one, but again this watch had been in my family since 1930. I'll have to have it fixed next week.

Swerve is a strange title for a bartender, but I'm not the one to criticize. His strange accent is a little confusing, but he's a friendly fellow and eager to please. He's also a very skilled bartender too. I'll hire him if I ever opened a bar.

There this triplet I mistook as one person that changes suit too many times at first. Starscream is the oldest, or at least dominant, but he only shows up every once a while to make sure things went smoothly before retreating with his assistant, Skyfire.

Thundercracker is the calmest and lasts around longer. He doesn't talk too much (at least for all the while I'm around) and retreated by sunset.

Skywarp, the youngest, is also the wildest. I'd have mistaken him for another guest if not for his badge, by how many ladies he had gathered for himself.

By the end of the night, only Rung is willing to sit by me and listen to my nonsense.

Things are going just fine until Whirl drank too much and decided to crash the crystal lamp as the closing performance.