Chapter 15

Cassandra's POV....

   I keep staring at the clock.

5
5 minutes
5 minutes left

   I'm currently sitting in class hoping this class doesn't end. You wanna know why? One word, Ink.
He said he was gonna pick me up after school and I'm nervous as hell. I'm so stupid for acting the way I did. I'm so embarrassed, I don't even want to face him. I'm not gonna lie I have been thinking about going out the back of the school undetected. But no I'm not a coward.

"Alright guys we will continue the lecture tomorrow, class dismissed."

Shit! Alright I can do this.

   I begin to grab all my belongings and head out the door. As soon as I walk out the door I spot him. He's sitting on his bike looking around for someone. For me. Here goes nothing. I begin to walk toward him and as soon as I'm infront of him I freeze. Seconds, minutes and even hours feel like they have passed before he finally speaks up.

"You're real quiet right now, Is there anything you want to say to me? Ink asks me.

That makes me look up at him and he's smiling.

"Look Cassandra, I'm not gonna go into detail about what happened, let's just say I got into an accident and I was in the hospital for a couple of days and I couldn't reach you. If I didn't care about you Cassandra I wouldn't be here."

God dammit! I feel like shit now.

"Ink Im so sorry, I overreacted. I just thought you were having fun with me and I got my hopes up about you. I'm sorry I thought that about you and I'm really glad you are ok."

"Look at me Cassandra, you are important to me and I will make it up to you, come on let's go get something to eat, hop on."

"Idk Ink I've never been on a bike before, I'm actually kinda scared."

"If you're gonna be my girl Cassandra you gotta start getting used to it, now get on."

My girl?
His girl?
I like that.

   I hop on the bike and he grabs my arms and puts them around his waist, then we take off. We drive a couple of blocks and arrive at a restaurant called DJ's. We begin to walk inside when he grabs my hand leads us to a table. The waitress soon comes over and takes our order and then the conversation begins.

"Tell me about yourself Cassandra, I know how old you are and where you work, but what else can you tell me about yourself."

"Well I'm a single child, my favorite color is blue, im taking classes to get my A.A. Degree and I lost my parents when I was young. It was an accident, but I don't like to talk about that."

Accident?
A fucking accident?
More like a fucking tragedy.

"I'm sorry about your parents, I lost mine when I was young aswell. They were drug addicts and overdosed. I loved my mother but my dad was a fucking asshole. My favorite color is also blue and I own a tattoo shop."

"Ink I'm so sorry about your parents. But owning your own tattoo shop must be amazing. That must be why they call you Ink. I've always wanted a tattoo tho, just not sure what I would get."

"Well whenever you are ready I'll personally tattoo you myself. Anywhere you want, Any part of your body, I'm not shy."

And there it is that dazzling smile of his. I just laugh at that little comment of his.

"I'll keep that in mind, Thank you."

"Come on Cassandra, I'll take you to the diner, I don't want you to be late for your shift."

I smile at him, he remembers my schedule.
Creepy?
Not at all.

   Sometime later we arrive at the diner, he parks his bike in the front and just glances in my direction. I have no idea what to do or say.

"I wanna see you again, how about we get together this weekend. My friend Eagle is having a BBQ for his bday, I would love for you to come. I'll pick you up."

"Yeah that sounds great, I would love to go."

   He then walks over to me and literally stands right infront of me.

"Have a goodnight Cassandra, I'll call you later."

   Then his lips meet mine.

After our kiss I watch him drive away with a huge smile on my face.