Love at first sight

<bonnie's pov>

It was morning and i had just woken up. My stupid alarm clock buzzed loudly. It scared me as I jumped up a bit almost making me fall off the bed. I got dressed and brushed my teeth before leaving my room. I was welcomed by chica who was making pizza. She ate it at any time of the day. I smiled at her as I walked away saying "good morning" before she could respond for I wasn't coming out to see her. I went over to foxy's cove looking inside to see if he was in there. In which he was sleeping peacefully. I closed the curtain and continued onto the stage where I met freddy. He greeted me with a warm hug and said "goodmorning!" i answered back saying the same thing. I went over to grab my guitar and began to practice playing. While doing so i heard a loud knock at the entrance, we all did. I went over to open the door and see two other animatronics standing at the door. It was golden freddy and...someone else. I didn't know who he was, he had scars and was tall. I wonder who he was. I was interupted while i was thinking about who it was while goldie (golden freddy's nickname) told us who he was. He said his name was 'springtrap'. I looked toward springtrap again. He smiled at me. He looked so handsome. I blushed a bit as the others cane over to see who was there and were introduced to springtrap. "Hi, im freddy the boss of this pizzeria!" Freddy said excitedly. Springtrap smiled as he greeted the others. After they were done I went over to him and asked him if he wanted something to drink. He nodded and i gave him a coke. He thanked me and drank it up. He was so nice, so kind, so....strong. I blushed as I thought about this. He looked at me and I covered my blush so he wouldn't notice. I walked away before he could relize what I was doing.

             ~~Time Skip~~

It was nighttime and I was tired thinking about springtrap a bit more. Freddy came over and asked me if springtrap could spend the night with me. I blushed at this quickly nodding before he could explain why. He said okay and set off. A few minutes later springtrap came into my room sleepy and wanting to go to bed. I didn't know where he wanted to sleep so I didn't do anything. He looked at me and asked if he could sleep in the bed with me. I hesitantly nodded and moved over blushing.

<springtrap's pov>

I saw as bonnie blushed making me blush a little. He looked kinda cute when he did, but I didn't want to get into that. He must have been embarassed for we didn't know eachother. I felt as my face heated up even more. I think I have feelings for him but how? I hardly even know him. I then jolted as I felt his hand rub down my arm. What was he doing?

<bonnie's pov>

I noticed springtrap blushing as I rubbed my hand down his arm. Idk what I was doing but I felt my heart beat faster. I stopped what i was doing to see a hot mess. Springtrap was blushing madly. "I'm so sorry!" I yelled as he snapped out of it. "I-it's o-ok" he said stuttering while still blushing. We ignored what had just happened and fell asleep.