something more pt2

<springtrap's pov>

I woke up next to bonnie who was cuddled up in my arms. He looked so innocent. He woke up opening his crinsom eyes as I stared getting lost in them. He giggled as he suddenly jolted as he heard that stupid alarm. I had to break that thing. We were used to getting up at this time anyway. We got in the shower then got dressed. I went outside to see goldie. He was looking for me. "There you are!" Said goldie sweetly. "Yes?" I answered. "I need help." "With what?" I asked. "With love advice." He said. I thought about what he had said. Who could he have loved? Why ask me? Oh god, does he know? I snapped out of my thoughts then answered.  I gave a simple answer not wanting to make him think it would be that difficult. He took my advise gladly and left the pizzeria to see Shadow Freddy. Why him? I walked away ignoring the fact that it was a shadow who didn't really like us. I went to go check on chica who was in the kitchen as usual. But this time she was crying.  Why what could have possibly made her sad enough to cry? She hardly ever cried. I went over to her and asked her what's wrong she answered with a simple "i'm lonely..."I felt bad for her. She had no one and everyone else did. I sighed and pat her back. You'll find someone. I walked over to the office where Mike was. He was a bit serious he jumped for he has never seen me before. I apologized and told him that chica was lonely and if she could hang out with him for a bit. For he did have a bit of a crush on chica so he said "yeah, s-sure why not?" I left nodding to go get chica and she cane over to him.

<chica's pov>

Hanging with Mike was actually kind of fun! He was funny and told jokes. We also got to know each other. Iv'e never seen him this happy. It made my heart sink.

<bonnie's pov>

I went over to springtrap giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed a smiled a bit. Picking me up and squezzing me tight.

               -Time Skip-

It has been about 5 hours. I was a bit bored. Springtrap came over to me smiling. I didn't know what was going on. He kissed while picking me up and asked me "will you be my boyfriend?" I blushed in shock and said "YES!" Without hesitating. He set me down to jump for joy doing backflips and other cool stunts laughing joyfully as I stared at him lovingly. He was so peaceful and adorable.