Something more

<bonnie's pov>

We had gotten out of the closet them looking at us suspicously wondering what we did since we didn't show any evidence.
I went into my room to find springtrap knocking on my door I opened it up letting him in. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me blushing a dark red blush. My blush was the same as he kissed me deeply. He was continuing from whenever we were in the closet. I blushed as he licked my neck looking for as I moaned a bit. He bit down and I moaned loadly blarring like my alarm clock. He pulled out our dicks rubbing them against one another. It sent a shiver up my spine as I continued to moan. He then kissed me sliding in his tongue in my mouth which made me shake a bit before doing the same. He slid in his dick in my ass adjusting it so it couldn't hurt me. He began thrusting slowly getting faster and faster and harder and harder. I moaned calling out his name "Spriiiing~!" I moaned in pleasure as he licked my neck. Iv'e never felt so strange.

<springtrap's pov>

He felt so fucking good! I couldn't help myself as I was full of lust listening to him moaning calling my name. It was music to my ears. I was about to cum and so was he, he exploded getting it all over my bare chest making him moan. I then cummed inside of him thrusting a bit more before pulling out as I saw the ooze fall out. He sucked on my cock and licked it clean. After having sex we took a shower. Iv'e never felt that good in my life.

<freddy's pov>

I felt a bit disturbed at the fact that I heard bonnie screaming of what it sounded like. I ignored it. A few minutes passed and I felt bad for not checking on him while it was happening. I went to his door and knocked loud enough for him to hear me. He went over to the door and opened it looking at me "yes?" "I heard you screaming earlier is everything ok?"I asked. He answered back quickly saying "YES, EVERYTHING IS FINE" then he slammed the door. I walked away thinking he just slipped or something like that. While I was walking I bumped into foxy who pushed me into the wall. "W-what are you doing!?"    I asked blushing. "Oh nothing you wont like captian~" he said with a smirk on his face. "Well whatever it is I don't like it" I said. Before I could say anything else he kissed me deeply. Rubbing his crouch on mine. I pushed him away and brought him with me to his cove to makeout. He was so good at it, full of lust. He fucked my ass as I moaned then thinking back to bonnie a I realized that he was having sex. But with who? I wasn't able to see. I was interupted by  foxy rubbing his huge cock on mine making me moan loudly. Thankfully not loud enough to get anyone's attention.