love at first sight pt2

<bonnie's pov>

It was morning again, alarm clock buzzing loudly as usual. Except this time springtrap was with me. He jumped and fell of the bed from the loud noise I looked over and giggled at him. He looked up frowning a bit. I stopped "you ok?" I asked "yea, i'm fine." He said. He got up exposing his shirtless body. I blushed madly and covered my eyes. "Get dressed!" I yelled. He looked at me and smiled awkwardly putting on his shirt. I opened my eyes and walked him out of the room. He followed and we soon greeted his friend goldie who was at the table eating pizza with chica and freddy playing truth or dare. We came over to them to get some pizza. "Wanna join in the game?" Goldie asked. "Sure" springtrap said. I hesitated before finally saying yes.
We started to play the game as I got a slice of pizza. "You go first chica!" Goldie said as he smiled. Chica thought a bit before saying "bonnie, truth or dare!" "Uhm, truth?" I guessed regreting it a bit. "Is it true that you enjoyed your sleep with springtrap?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "OFCOURSE NOT!" I yelled in embarassment. "Is that so" freddy said while grinning. "HONEST" i replied blushing. They all looked at me and I finally bursted out " Fine, I did but only because it was cozy!" Springtrap blushed and looked at me strangely. I thought he'd hate me for sure. But instead he hugged me and awed at me. I blushed and ignored it. We continued the game. 15 minutes passed and nothing else really happened so we played '7 minutes in heaven' it's a game where you go in a closet and do whatever. Foxy heard this and joined in giving freddy a smirk. I was going first, I spun the bottle and it landed on me. I spun it again and couldn't believe what happened. It landed on springtrap...he and I had to go spend 7 minutes in the closet doing who knows what.
I sighed and went into the closet with him which was a bit roomy. He looked at me blushing. Who knew what was going on in his head.

<springtrap's pov>

My face started to heat up as I stared into his crinsom eyes. They were so pretty. I leaned over to where my lips met his. I breathed softly as I saw him blush. I began to kiss him softly. I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer deepening the kiss. He blushed and wrapped his arms around my neck. I couldn't believe what was happening rn. I didn't think about it much since I was focusing on him. I backed him against the wall feeling the bulge in his pants. Mine soon appeared rubbing against his. He let out a moan as I continued to do so. I unzipped our pants then began rubbing our dicks against eachother. We had 2 min left. I wanted to make it count. He moaned loader as I rubbed harder causing him to cum. I slowed down because it was about time for them the barge open the door open. We zipped up our pants cleaned up the mess a bit and made our blushes go away. A few seconds later they opened the door.