fluffy love

<bonnie's pov>

It was a fine morning. We got rid of that alarm. I got up and off the bed to do normal morning duties then head out of the room. Guess spring was sleeping in. I walked to the cove to check in on foxy. To my suprise he was sleeping with freddy. I silently closed the curtain not wanting them to know that I was there. I walked out of the pizzeria looking over to the other pizzeria where the toys were. I walked over entering the pizzeria to find puppet making out with mangle. I covered my eyes and walked pass saying "sorry..." they blushed as he puppet teleported them elsewhere. I saw toy bonnie and checked to see what he was doing. He looked over at me and jumped over hugging me tightly. "Goodmorning buddy!" He said proud that I was there. "Mornin'." I said. He smiled hopping away as the bunny he was. I walked over to see what looked like, "springtrap?" I asked as he turned around. "How did you-" he interupted me saying "I have the ability to teleport and create elements from my hand, like goldie and puppet." I thought about what he said. It was reasonable i guess. "Why did you come here?" I asked. "I thought you'd come here." He said with a smile on his face before he kissed me. I usually came here to relax or if no one else is awake. I must have woke him up somehow or he just knew since I told him before. We walked over to the backstage to see withered bonnie. He looked up giggling. He might not have a face but he still has a voice box. I looked to his right. Shadowtrap was there sleeping on his shoulder. He looked just like springtrpa but, a shadow. I hugged w.bonnie "good morning." I said as he wagged his tail a bit. I got up and left the room waving goodbye as I closed the door. The other witheres weren't in there. Me and springtrap went to go look for them.

<w.bonnie pov>

Springtrap woke up as he heard bonnie shut the door. He gave me a smirk then kissed me. I blushed. Thank god I still had a mouth. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He laid me down as he grabbed onto my hips. He pulled down our boxers and put his dick inside of me. I started to moan as he went in deeper. I hope bonnie wasn't anywhere near. Anyone could tell what he heard or saw by his expression and terrible skill of lying. He continued thrusting hard inside of me casuing me yo moan loudly. I could feel as my face got hotter and my dick got harder. I was so into the moment that I started to moan his name and cum. We were doing this for a while before he stopped. I felt the cum ooze out of my ass. We were both panting, tired we fell sleep. I was laying on him while his arms wrapped around me comforting me. I wanted him to do it again.

<bonnie's pov>

I heard w.bonnie moan while searching for the others. His speingtrap probably had more lust than mine. I continued searching. Then I finally found puppet and mangle. Guess they were done making out cause they said hi acting casual. "Hey puppet have you seen the others?" I asked. "Yeah,they went over there." She said before smiling at mangle before she kissed her forhead. We left and found them all hanging out with eachother telling jokes and making up puns flirting a bit.
Their chica was a boy which I wasn't quite used to yet. He loved jeremy. I guess the chica's just love night gaurds. We joined in with them and stayed for hours.