Where I live

Emily pov

I awoke to my owl Ella jumping on me in the all too familiar school dorms. After about ten minutes I decided to drag myself out of bed. Today was the day that I finally get to enrol into hogwarts. Yes I do live here and don't attend hogwarts but I have a reason. I am Emily Dumbledore no you didn't miss read that I am the famous wizard albums Dumbledores daughter. I was homeschooled for four years before moving here to live with farther last year. Farther homeschooled me until the school year was over before I could start.

I got up and went into the bathrooms remembering to say hello to Mertal. I ran the shower and got in washing my hair, body and shaving my legs and pits. Once finished I got out and wrapped a towel around myself and one around my hair. I brushed my teeth and applied some makeup to my face keeping it simple.

I was homeschooled because my muggle mother hated the idea of magic. I pissed her off so much with my pranks using magic she finally sent me to live with farther.

After doing my concealer, foundation, powder, filled in brows, eyeliner and mascara. I got dressed into just some simple clothes.

I went back to my dorm and put on my shoes then heading to the great hall for breakfast. I sat down next to where farther usually sits he's talking to the school at the moment. I look down at the gryffindor table seeing the student I admire. Fred. He's the same age as me.

"Remember the first years will be arriving soon so do show all respects and help them" father said at last.

'' now eat!" He said and food appeared on everyone's table I got some toast and a hot chocolate. I'm not a huge eater in the first place so I didn't get a lot. Hagrid however, almost ate everything as usual.

"Emily! Eh Dumbledore wanted me to distract you for a few hours so I'm gonna take you into honey dunks " hagrid said across the table.

"Okay but as long as we can get butterbeer after" I said.

" alright I guess so" he said giving into me.

"Yess" I said happy.

After breakfast I went back up to my dorm and read a bit of a book before I heard hagrid knock at my door.

I walked out up to it and opened the door.

"Are Ye ready?'' He asked.

"Yes" i replied.

We walked down the steps and to the fire place in the common room.

I grabbed a handfull of flu powder and stood in the fire place.

"Diagonally" i said and threw the powder at my feet engulfing me in flames.

As planned it took me to diagonally where a waited a couple minutes for hagrid. Once he arrived he brushed off the ashes and we walked to honey dunks.

"What did ye want to get today? You're farther gave me some money for yeh" hagrid stated.

Of course i walked right up to the every flavor beans and got a box along with a couple chocolate frogs and two bottles of pumpkin juice. Love me sweets.

After i was satisfied with my choice i went up to the counter and hagrid payed and we left.

After honey dunks we went to the three brooms for butter beer. We sat down and drank our butter beer and joked about different things and had a good time before it was time to leave we headed back to the fire place which we came out of and went back home.