So much pink

I woke up at 9:30 am......still...sleepy........"shittt.."I yelled crap I've missed two classes. I got up and ran to the bath room putting on my robes doing my hair and makeup and dashing out the door and to defence agense the dark arts.

Running down the halls and into the class room to be stunned at what I sore a lady maybe in her late 30s in a short bob cut hair and dressed completely in pink?.....pink? why does it have to be pink why can't it be blue or green or even brown not pink.

I sat next to Fred and she walked over to me.

"Hello, and who might you be?" she asked in a very girly voice sounding like she is stuck up.

"Emily Dumbledore and who are you where is hagred?" her face dropped when I asked where hagred is.

"Well first of all I'm Jane unabridg and second of all DO NOT SPEEK TO ME LIKE IM A PUNKEN". wow bitch much this will be fun.

"Really? well I'm mr. Dumbledores only daughter so if I was you I'd shut my mouth if you don't want to get fired" I said and every one ohhhhhed.

"I don't care who you are Dumbledore will be gone soon and meet me in my office at lunch" great.

_____lunch time_______

I'm at mrs pinkies office and about to knock on the door when it flung open revealing a pink room filled with cats and flowers very, very girly.

"You may come in" she spoke. I walked in the pink mess and sat at a small desk.

She walked over to me and sat on the side of the desk "I'm going to have you do some lines for me today" she said and I rolled my eyes.

She walked to her desk and opens a draw and got something out of it and came back over to me.

She placed a bandage on the side of the desk.

"How am I going to write on a bandage?" I asked in a stuck up voice.

"Oh, your not doing any writing.... I aam after that she turned around and walked away. Then all of a sudden my have started to burn and turn red.

I started to see letters being drawn the letters read 'I space W....I....L....L space N....E....V....E....R space B....E space L....A....T....E ' she than turned around and smiled.

"Wait till my farther hears about this" I said death eyeing her.

"I don't think your farther will be here much longer.....you may go naw" I didn't move.

"NOW!" she screamed I got up and walked out and to my next classes.

Guys thank you so much for all the votes and views it means you guys like my book keep it up!!!xx.

🐭Mousey🐭