Until the end....

After my last class I went to my dads office to see what pinkie meant by saying my farther won't be here long....is he going on a holiday? I don't really know.

I opens the big doors and said the password and went up to dads who when I sore him I was shocked.

He had put all his things in the 'never ending bag' and by every thing I mean almost the whole room. I started taking small steps till I reached him.

"Daddy, what are you doing are we going away?" I asked I really didn't know what to expect like we're magical we can do many different things that may faze you.

"Emily......I will always love you until the last breath leaves my body and I will never forget how much you mean to me" wait what? I'm confused.

"Wait dad what's happening?" I said slowly making eye contact.

"I mast go now.....if I don't come back I love you Emily" he then gave me a small peck on the cheek and left.

I ran down the stairs trying to find him but I couldn't I didn't see my farther anywhere. I guess that's the end.....

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!! for all the views and sorry I haven't been on lately so why did you guys get for Xmas all I got was money and clothes which I guess is ok but yeah I'm on holidays now so I might not be updating as much.

I love you all.

🐭Mousey🐭