A month later

It has been a month since my dad went on what I thought was a holiday it's the longest holiday I've ever seen. I have a small feeling he's never coming back and umbridge has taken over the whole school putting up signs, not letting us use magic it's terrible.

Walking through he halls like 'where am I?!?' people including......Fred and gorge? Where walking with predict posture and there shirts tucked in?

Walking to my first call which just happens to be dark arts "crap" I mumbled to myself I don't want to do this.

______after that shitty class______

I was walking back to my dorm I passed umbridge as I was walking I death eyed her and I new she sore me too.

"Hey Emily come with me" hermione said grabbing my hand and dragging me out to someplace.

I walked through the door to find a bunch of people..... and harry?

"Thank you all for coming" he said nervously.

Harry was talking about teaching us some spells and things like the pert round charm which he is the only one who can do it.

"So who's with me?" he asked and I signed my name on a piece of paper and left I want to help I want my dad back.... and I don't care if I get in trouble.

I walked back to my dorm and plonked down on my soft bed and fell asleep.