Chapter 1>>

Sabrina was working a shift at a local ice cream parlor, she was cleaning the tables when Debby, her boss called her over "Hey Sabrina how about you take the rest of the day off." She said "Oh are you sure?" Sabrina said "Yeah, and I mean it's your last day of the week and besides you work so hard all the time while your here, ya know it would be ok if you took a break here and there." Debby said and Sabrina chuckled as she put away her rag and started packing up, "Wait before you go." She said giving Sabrina a large cone of rocky road "Your favorite on the house." Debby said "Thanks Deb, I'll see you next week." Sabrina said giving the older lady a small hug.

As Sabrina walked into her apartment she got greeted by her fellow peers that also lived in the complex, when she walked into her room she looked around her apartment letting out a big sigh and decided to start the last bit of homework that she had for the rest of the school year. After about an hour of doing countless amount of homework she finally finished then she decided to make a video for her YouTube channel.

"Hey guys it's Sabrina and today I decided to sing a cover of the song "not the only one" by Sam Smith, hope you guys like it." She said to the camera and started singing.

"Ok guys thank you so much for listening bye." She said waving to the camera and quickly shut it off after posting it. Sabrina then realized that it was 7 o'clock so she quickly made something to eat and drew a bath before going to bed.

Scooter Braun was in his office looking through the internet for new talent when he came across Sabrina's video, he was absolutely amazed by her voice it was as if he was mesmerized by it he clicked on her channel to see her other videos, after watching 5 of Sabrina's videos Scooter knew that he had to meet her, he clicked her bio to see where she lives 'Pennsylvania' he said to himself with a small grin and started to book a plane ticket.
~•~
First chapter of my new book done hope you like it, it would mean a lot if you guys vote and leave a comment please and thankyou💖