Chapter 4>>

Sabrina woke up early in her new bed. She sat there for a minute taking in her new room and remembering everything that happened yesterday. Sabrina saw her phone she had a text from Justin saying that he will be there at 9 o'clock she looked back and saw that it was 8 o'clock now so she decided get up and start ready. She walked to her bathroom after about 20 minutes in the shower she walked out and started getting dressed.

Once she was done she got a text from Justin saying that he was outside she looked out her window and saw a white Maserati outside

Once she was done she got a text from Justin saying that he was outside she looked out her window and saw a white Maserati outside. She quickly grabbed her phone and keys as she walked outside. "Hey." Justin said as she got in the car "Hi." She said giving him a slight hug "So where do you wanna go?" He asked as he started driving "I uh actually haven't had breakfast yet, do you mind if we go grab a bite to eat?" Sabrina asked nervously "Yeah of course, I actually know the best spot." Justin said and drove to there destination.

After about 20 minutes Justin finally parked the car and they started to walk out and as soon as Sabrina got out she was crowded with bright flashing cameras and people yelling at them. Justin was used to this type of thing so he just grabbed Sabrina's hand and quickly guided her to the restaurant, as they got in Justin quickly ordered a table and they sat down and ordered there food.

"Are you ok?" Justin asked looking at her, after a few moments of breathing Sabrina finally nodded her head "Are you sure you looked like you were almost about to faint out there." Justin said with concern brimming in his voice "Yeah it's just hard ya know, one minute I'm in my little apartment in the Pennsylvania the place I called home and then the next I'm in LA with bright light flashing everywhere I go, it's just a lot to handle and take in." Sabrina said with a small voice "How do you do it." She said finally looking at Justin "I've been doing this since I was 13 so all I can honestly say is that it takes practice and yes I know it's hard believe me I know, but I can promise you that it will get better, you just have to give it time and patients." Justin said.

As their food came out Sabrina was the first one to talk. "Wait so Justin what else can you do besides sing?" Sabrina said taking a bite of her food "Well I can sing dance and cook." He said "Wow us girls love a man that can cook, you must really sweep your girlfriend off her feet." She said matter a factly "Oh I don't have a girlfriend." Justin said "What!?" Sabrina said jokingly "From what I'm told girls basically throw themselves at you." Sabrina said and Justin chuckled "Well what about you, a beautiful girl like you can't be single." Justin said "Ooh sorry to break the news to you buddy but I am." Sabrina said and he chuckled again

"So you wanted to talk to me about something." Sabrina said and Justin started to get nervous "Uh yeah, well you see me and Scooter were talking yesterday and he thinks that it would be best for both of us if we fake dated."Justin said hesitantly looking back at her "What do you mean?" Sabrina asked worried "Well he thinks that we should act as if we were a couple but only when cameras are are on us or if we are out together." Justin explained "So basically the whole time were on tour." Sabrina said raising her voice getting a little aggravated and Justin sheepishly nodded his head. After a few seconds debating with herself weather this is a good idea she had no option but to go with it. "Fine, why does Scooter have to be right with everything." Sabrina said and Justin chuckled.

As they were getting up to leave the restaurant Justin held out his hand and Sabrina hesitated to take it "Just follow me and don't answer any of their questions and you'll be fine." Justin said calmly to her and Sabrina nodded her head butting her lip. As they walked out there were flashing light again as Sabrina was focusing her breathing, she could hear questions like "Justin who's the blonde." "Oh my gosh Justin is this your new girlfriend." And a whole bunch of other stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued
Hey guys sorry I know I haven't updated in a while but I hope that this was worth the wait and have not forgot about me😣