Chapter 3>>

Today was the day that Sabrina was scared about, today was the day that her life was gonna change for better or worst Sabrina really did not know but she knows she'll find out sooner or later. As Sabrina was packing up the last of her things she began to walk around her now empty apartment where the only things in there was the furniture that was given with the apartment.

Sabrina was walking into the ice cream parlor to say her goodbyes. "Hi hun how are you." Debby said "I'm good." She said sitting down
"So have you thought about what I said?" Debby said referring to the other day, "Yes and I think I made the right decision." Sabrina said "I know you did." Debby said looking at her suitcases "I'm just scared you know, I mean it's Pennsylvania this is my home and I'm scared to leave it." Sabrina said looking down, Debby leaned over and held her head in both hands "Listen I have no doubt in my mind that your gonna screw this up ok your gonna do great." Debby said "I'm gonna miss you Debby." Sabrina said with tears in her eyes "I'm gonna miss you to sweetheart, just so you know you were the best employee I've ever had I don't know if I'll find another one like you." Debby said "I'm sure it won't be that hard." Sabrina said a Debby gave her a look "Anyway I have to go catch my plane." Sabrina said again giving Debby one last hug.

After a long time on the plane sabrina finally got off the plane and headed to get her bags and wait out in the front for scooter. "Hi sorry I'm late." She looked up and saw scooter walking towards her "Oh no it's ok." She said being polite and scooter helped her with her bags and soon got into his car. After a 20 minute ride they arrived at the most magnificent house ever.
Front View

Back View

"Woah is this you house?" Sabrina said keeping her eyes on the house, "Uh no it's actually yours

"Woah is this you house?" Sabrina said keeping her eyes on the house, "Uh no it's actually yours." Scooter before getting out of the car "What?!?" Sabrina said turning towards him but he was already out of the car and she followed him grabbing the rest of the bags that were left in the truck.

As they walked into the house Sabrina was at a lost for words, the inside was absolutely beautiful everything in there was marble white which happened to be Sabrina's favorite color. "So do you like it?" Scooter asked putting her bags down "I-I love it." She said before taking her bottom lip in her mouth "But I can't except this." She said looking guilty "Listen Sabrina you can take it and plus I wanted to do this for you." Scooter sand and Sabrina hand a small smile "Well thank you I really appreciate it, since I came and didn't have a place to stay." Sabrina said "No problem, now let's grab your stuff and bring it upstairs you might wanna freshen up after that long plane ride, and then I wanna take you to the studio to meet everyone." Scooter said and Sabrina nodded walking upstairs