Chapter 2>>

Today's a Sunday and normally Sabrina would wake up to peaceful quiet on Sunday's but today Sabrina woke to the loud noise of her phone dinging, Sabrina groaned at the sound and rolled over to retrieve her phone to see that she got a text from an unknown number.
(Bold: unknown,italic: Sabrina)

Hi Sabrina I've seen your videos on YouTube and your really good care to meet me later on today?
Who are you and how the hell did you get my number and know my name?!?
Well Pennsylvania is small and my name is Scooter Braun
Yeah this is crazy. Listen idk who you are, for all I know you could be some crazy ass lunatic
I can assure you I'm not a lunatic, can you please just meet me today it's important
If I do will you leave me alone and stop texting me?
Yes you have my word
...... fine when and where?
How about we go for ice cream say 12 o'clock?
Fine.

After that whole conversation Sabrina turned off her phone and started to officially wake up after she brushed her teeth and washed her face she walked downstairs and made herself some breakfast. Once she was done she started to clean the house. After about an hour it was finally time for her to get ready for her mystery meeting.

As Sabrina walked into the bathroom she turned on the shower to a not so warm but not so cool showers, after washing up and washing her hair she got out wrapped a towel around herself and her head before exiting the bathroom. Once she got dressed in her undergarments she looked her some clothes.

After she was done she looked at herself and mentally prepared herself for what to come cause at this point she was and is completely blind sided

As she she walked into the ice cream parlor she was warmly greeted by Debby "Hi hun, what brings you here cause you know today is your day off." She said "Yeah deb I know, but I'm actually here to meet someone." Sabrina said with a smile "Oh well would you like anything in the mean time?" Debby asked "Rocky road please." She said and she gave it to her. Once Sabrina got her ice cream she brought it outside and sat at one of the tables.

After about 5 minute of being on her phone Sabrina soon heard her name being called, "Sabrina?" "Yes." She said looking up meeting and young man and he looked like he was in his mid twenties "Hi I'm Scooter Braun." He said holding out his hand and she shook it.

"So tell me about yourself Scooter since you already know the basics about me." Sabrina said and Scooter chuckled, "Well my name is Scooter Braun I'm 25 and I'm a record label manager." He said and Sabrina's mouth was left open when he said that. "Sabrina it took my a great distance to come and find you and I'm glad I did, I've seen your videos on the internet and your voice is incredible, if I'm being honest I was mesmerized by it." Scooter said and Sabrina blushed at his comment "Listen Sabrina what I'm trying to say here is that I want you to give you a record label." Scooter said and Sabrina's face was in pure shock "Scooter as flattered as I am I can't, not to be mean or anything but I don't know you." Sabrina said and scooters face fell.

"Well I didn't know Justin Bieber and look at him now." Scooter said "I'm sorry who?" Sabrina asked dumbfounded "Nothing never mind, all I'm asking is to please think about you have my number if you change your mind." Scooter said with a slight grin and left.

Sabrina walked back into the ice cream parlor feeling weird. "What was that all about?" Debby asked as Sabrina sat down "Were you spying on my?" Sabrina said looking at her "Well yeah I mean a 18 year old girl talking with a 20 something year old guy and then he just leaves I mean come on." Debby said and Sabrina let out a deep sigh and told her everything.

"Now I just don't know what to do, cause I mean on one hand it's something that I've wanted to do since I was like 5 years old, but on the other hand I can't just put my life in someone else's hands and I don't even know if I'll go far with an opportunity like this." Sabrina said looking down drawing imaginary patterns on the table with her fingers "Do you want my advice sweetie?" Debby and Sabrina looked up nodding her head "What I have learned in my 45 years of life is that life is to short, I mean your 18 you just got out of high school you have your whole life and you have no idea what your wanna or gonna do with it. Some people take chances and live their lives to the fullest and some people just site there and watch it go by. Now tell me are you gonna watch your whole life go by or are you gonna get up and live to the fullest?" Debby said and Sabrina just looked at her.

It was now 3 o'clock in the morning Sabrina laid in her bed unable to go to sleep, she still thinking about what Debby early today. She felt so numb that she didn't know what she was doing she rolled over and grabbed her phone she clicked on scooters name in her contacts, she fingertips hovered over the keyboard 'Am I really doing this?' She thought and one thing led to another.

Hi scooter idk if you were up so I'm texting you, after thinking long and hard on your proposal I have decided to live my life to the fullest so with that being said, yes I'll be apart of your label if that's even how you say it, text me back when you get this good night.
Sabrina laid back down on her bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about what she had down 'What if once I start and he doesn't like me' 'what if I'm not cut out with this type of thing' her thoughts were cut off by her phone vibrating.
Great can't wait, you will have to leave the day after tomorrow it's gonna be great having you apart of the team
Team?
I'll tell you everything when you come down to LA see you soon Sabrina
See you soon
And with that Sabrina locked her phone and fell asleep knowing her life was gonna change the only thing wrong with that is that she doesn't know if it's gonna be for the better or worst.
~•~
Hi guys hope you liked this chapter I'm gonna start posting everyday so keep an eyes out or do what ever you have to do to not miss a chapter love you guys💖