Chapter 11: Uhh-Captain Overboard

Leo's POV

I woke up before Nico surprisingly and made attempts at trying to get the damn chains off. Without hurting him, of course. So I gently sat up and glanced out the window, seeing as it was still dark out, we still had time. Before Hazel's spell broke and our hands would be forced together again.

So I held up my pointer finger and set it to the highest heat I could manage. A small sprout of white hot flames lit on my fingertip and I pressed it against the chains, having a moment of 'smart' by wondering if I could infuse my fire power, which is a type of music, with Hazel's magic. I'm hoping that I could possibly babe the chain snap and break the hold on us. So that's what I tried.

The bright flame flickered as I pressed it against the music chains, getting the magic starting to stretch thinner within each second.

Unfortunately, the sun was starting to rise, so, 'hurry up repair boy' I told myself, just as that magic was almost thin enough to break, the sun was up enough and Nico shot awake.

He only got out a, "Wha-!" Before I slipped off the edge of the bed and more or less crashed onto the floor. I ended up yanking Nico's arm and he looked down at me as I sheepishly grinned, waving my other hand. He shook his head and I pulled myself off the floor.

"Sorry about the sudden wake-up call Neeks." Nico's face was drawn in a tight frown, and his eyebrows knit together distastefully.

"-The hell you were doin?" He ask groggily and I shrugged, gesturing my hand, which was now re-clapsed Nico's once more.

"Trying to break the chain and see if we would be able to get out of this spell." I told him, rubbing the back of my neck. Nico raised an eyebrow and awkwardly managed to get himself out of the bed. He stretched, pulling his arms over his head as he did so. This led to him pulling my own hand up too. But I was going to shamelessly say that it was a sight I did not mind gazing at.

The darkly clothed figure had his eyes screwed blissfully shut as he groaned and pulled his arms up to unlock his aching joints. Cheeks went a little pink from the sudden body movement and his movements were a  little slown and drawn out. But, I forced my eyes away and bit my lip, shoving my thoughts away from my thoughts. Because- thoughts.

After loosening his muscles Nico tried to apologize to me for taking up my time, in which I waved it off as an unnecessary apology. He didn't seem to think so. But we surpri managed to agree to disagree, and moved to the door.

3rd Person POV

They were quite obviously the first ones up. By the soft snores coming from Jason's room and the deep breathing following Hazel's door.

Nico turned to Leo, a begrudged look in his eyes, "How much farther 'till we reach Paris." The thick morning Italian accent made the Latino stumble over his words while they walked but managed something like: "That is an excellent question." And made their way to the main controls.

When they got there, it said they had 2 days time and Nico groaned while Leo only sympathized with him. Leo was fine with people contact, but Nico couldn't be said the same for. So Leo could get an inkling of an idea on how much this much really suck for the easily annoyed Son of Hades.

But they heard the 3 that had joined them start to stir in their rooms and Leo did a quick radar check before asking Nico if he wanted to go down to the rest. The emo responded in a shrug to which Leo took as a "I don't care" and set off down deck.

They barged into the room and Leo knew Piper was having troubles trying to contain her laughter.
While Jason was struggling with asking questions. Hazel gave the duo two plates and they were forced to dit together. Once the cursed demigods say down, Jason managed to get a little in control of himself. By this, it meant the blonde was able to ask how thai got stuck like that, wanting to hear their side of the story.