Punishment (Smut Warning)

Training was stressful, per the norm.
Eren tried really hard to concentrate but somewhere between the soft breeze and the cloudy sky his thoughts had wandered off to Levi. Levi was all he could ever think about. His deep grey eyes. Jet black hair. Muscular body. Kinda hot actu- Eren had to cut off his thoughts. After all Levi was his Captain, and straight, and Eren himself was straight... right? His contemplation was cut short when Annie's fist collided with his face.
"What the hell was that for?!"
"Because you're a dumbass! It's your fault we even have to train right now!"
Eren was mad but thinking back to this mornings incident she's completely right.
~earlier that morning~
Eren's Pov
Damn it! Why'd the Captain have to make us clean all the time! I should be out, fighting titans, killing every last one of them! Not scrubbing floors with horseface! And why him anyway?! Captain knows how much I hate Jean! I can't bel-
Suddenly there was something cold and wet on my face. I looked up shocked to see Jean and his empty water bucket above me.
"What the hell is wrong with you horse face!?" I demanded
He chuckled in response. Which made my blood boil, threatening to spill over the edge. I picked up my soap filled water bucket and lugged it at Jean. The stupid horseface dodged it, but it didn't hit the ground...
"C-captain Levi S-sir I-"
Jean started laughing, I began to raise my fist to his face. his face is already so ugly maybe if i punch it hard enough he might actually be able to get a date with mikasa. As i was about to punch his smirking face, a soaking wet Levi interjected
"Something funny to you?" he said coldly to Jean
"N-no S-ir I just I-"
"Good, then get out of here you shitty brat."
Jean saluted and stumbled on the soapy floor falling face first through the doorway, I snickered at that.
"Something funny brat?" levi said pushing me into the wall, his hand clutching my collar. I gulped and turned my blushing cheeks away from him
"No sir!" I replied trying not to stumble my words.
"Thought so." he growled backing away from me.
"Clean this filth. Then you and all of the other shitty brats are to train until sundown... i'll deal with you later"
he pulled on his soaking clothes
"tch" he voiced in disgust.
~ back to present ~
Eren's Pov
I let my harsh expression and furrowed eyebrows fall, a sympathetic look taking it's place.
"You're right, sorry Annie." I extended a hand for her to shake which she grabbed, suddenly i was on my back with a person above me but my eyes were squeezed close from the pain.
"ow! jeez annie! i said i was sorry! I ju-" I slowly opened my eyes
"C-captain L-levi S-sir!?"
"In my office. Now." he replied yanking me off my feet. I could feel all of the recruits eyes on me. Causing faint blush on my cheeks as Levi pulled me up and I decided to play it off as anger, glaring at all the on lookers. Levi looked at me and scoffed "tch"
He led the way and I walked slowly behind him. huh nice ass, I should walk behind him more oft- for fucks sake eren you're straight! I shook my head, stupid brain anyway! Levi must have noticed me staring because he turned around looking at me with a smirk, I quickly glanced away. Finally after like ten years (3 minutes) we made it to Levi's office. He stepped in before me and i hesitantly followed after.
"So Captain wha-"
he slammed his lips against mine, passionately and strongly. It was really hot. how is he even reaching me to kiss me? haha shorty. shut up conscience let me enjoy the moment!
"You've been a bad boy today, haven't you?" he smirked while closing and locking his door.
"You know what happens to bad boys eren?"
I shook my head, honestly I didn't really know and I was very confused on where this was going. Why'd he kiss me? Isn't he straight?? Aren't I straight???
Again my thoughts were cut off. He looked me dead in the eye.
"They get punished." he snarled pushing me on the ground. He began to kiss and suck on my neck.
"L-levi s-sto... ngh stop!"
he pulled away looking concerned
"I"m so sor-" he began.
I grabbed him by the chin and pecked his lips. He looked confused.
"If you leave a hickey on my neck people will see it...why don't you- why don't you put it somewhere they won't see" I said suggestively.
"can do brat" he said smirking as he pulled the string out of my shirt. He sucked on my collar bone then pulled away inching his slender finger ups my sides and my spine causing shivers to flood through my whole body. He pulled my shirt over my head and began kissing and sucking down my body again. He paused at my nipples sucking them "agh ngh L-levi"
"sensitive there are we?" he looked up with a smirk before biting down on one of them, it went on for a while teasing biting sucking. After what felt an eternity he went down my body eventually being stopped by more fabric. Fabric which over the last few minutes had become way too tight. He began to palm my erection through the damp cloth. "aggh levi off- take them off" I begged.
"Tell me what you want." he smirked.
"Take off these damned pants! get naked and put your cock in my ass!" i yelled out being so honest it even surprised me.
he smirked and complied taking off my pants and underwear. The cold air against my dick made me release a moan. Levi then stood up looking down at me
"You want my clothes off brat?"
I nodded vigorously
"Then take them off." he demanded.
I turned a crimson red as I began to work my fingers over every inch of him until every button, zipper, and buckle had been undone and a fully naked Captain Levi stood in front of my. I gasped, his cock was bigger than I had been expecting... considering his height. He must've heard because he smirked before snarling "on your knees!"
"W-what?!"
"Knees."
I complied
"Now suck!" he demanded.
I grabbed his member nervously as I took his head into my mouth slowly. Bobbing my head up and down until his entire cock was in my mouth causing me to gag, he must've been turned on by the noise because suddenly I was on my back with my ass in the air. He stuck in one finger and moved it around which didn't really hurt, then two I winced in pain as he scissored me open. Eventually I got used to it then he put in three and repeated those moments "Aghg fff l-levi ngh it hurts!"
"shh", he whispered petting my hair with his free hand, "it will feel good soon"
I nodded with tears in my eyes as he inserted a fourth finger thrusting it in and out of me, causing me to moan in pleasure and pain before pulling all four fingers out at the same time. I whined at the loss. He then lined himself up at my entrance. "Are you sure you want this?" he paused waiting for consent, "f-fuck yeah, fuck me Captain!"
he thrust in his entire cock with one push I winced and gasped for air it was an overwhelming amount of pleasure and pain. "g-god eren ngh you're so t-tight" he moaned. I whimpered as he thrust in and out slowly until it wasn't hurting me any more. Then all of the sudden it picked up pace and he was slamming in and out of me hard and fast, we were both panting. Listening to the sound of our skin slapping together. I began to feel a tight warmth in my stomach "L-levi i-i'm gonna ngh cum!" I warned. Suddenly he pulled out. I whined "what the hell!" he stood up and pulled on his pants.
"I told you eren, bad boys get punished."