Confessions (Fluff)

Life is hard, and messy.
It always has been. Nothing more that a series of unexpected and crazy twists and turns. Every time you think you've found your way there's a fork in the road. Who knows what's down each path, to the left maybe a horde of titans death of my comrades, to the right... probably the same damn thing. But what if, just maybe, there was the love of my life sitting under a cherry blossom tree waiting for me. Reciting a confession he practiced so many times in his head. Lord one can wish.
"Captain how long have you been there?"
"Why did I scare you Jaëgar?"
"No, just wasn't expecting you so
soon."
"Have we not met here everyday for a year" I laughed.
Lord I loved how he could make me laugh when the world had left me stone cold. He's the light of my life, and today I tell him. He was twiddling with a little flowers.
"Eren." I said cupping his hands in mine.
"Levi?" he responded softly.
I felt him push the little flower into my hands.
"I-"
he cut me off "I love you."
"Eren?"
"I love you Levi."
he searched my eyes like he was looking for an answer.
"I love you too." I responded.
"You mean everything to me. I wasn't sure how I was going to make it without Mikasa and Armin.. and then you- you walked into my life. With your cold furrowed brows, your warm lips, your hard face, your soft hands, you a harsh loving contradiction. I fell and you caught me... then held me. And now- now I never want to let go."
"Don't expect anything mushy. I love you too brat." I said and pulled him into my chest.
"Don't ever forget it."